chapter 7

The lights were blinding, all there was in the gigantic ware house was a table.
A small Patel pink table with a cute little chair. It doesn't look that spooky....yet I still get shivers.

"Sit." Danny ordered and I nod in response. Shuffling over to the chair I catch a glimpse of Shane, Cat and Hope. I smile at hope and look down.
"W-what's going on?" I mumble lacking confidence. Danny opens his eyes wide in shock as if I just shot his dog or something "What makes you think you can speak?!" His roars echo the room ricocheting the walls hurting my ears. I feel my bottom lip curl into a quiver and I look up at hope for help and she struts forward in her thigh high boots and her guns and roses shirt with a lit cigarette in hand . "Lay off Daniel. He's scared." Hope gives my a sympathetic look as Danny turns to her "fuck off. You're taking the  fun out it" he whine  rolling his  eyes and Hope enhales her fucking cancer stick. Danny take a it from her and takes a puff. "Why did you want me here?" She sighed sitting on the  table in front of me playing my hair as I grin. I love hope. She's nice, when Danny used to spank me until I was  raw she would run me a bath and help me get into my snuggly pyjamas and make me hot chocolates. "To watch " he Smirks as Shane and cat creep closer. Cat hugs Daniel from behind whispering in his ear "what are you gonna do?" A devilish grin creeps upon his face his mouth opening only to speak the words I'd dread " the thing" I start to panic and I shake my head whimpering "No!No!No!" Shane grabs my arms pulling them behind my back and grasp some rope tying my arms to the chair with me attempting to fight back "no! Plea-" Shane shoves a cloth over my nose and mouth and I let out a squeal and I feel my self black out. All I could see was darkness.

((I'm sorry for the painfully slow updates. And I'm sorry they're so short, I think next chapter will be longer and more detailed when he does the thing ;) ))