Kenzie-hey how was your morning.
Johnny-hey beautiful and good what about yours. Also how did you sleep.
Kenzie-awe I love the nickname. That's good mine went great me and my mom actually talk for the first time since last night. I slept ok I only woke up a few times.
Johnny-that's good well I will see you at the restaurant.
Kenzie-wait I have a question and you have to answer truthfully.
Johnny-ok what.
Kenzie-do you really want to be in the baby life.
Johnny-of course.
Kenzie-and you promise it's not because you feel bad for me or because your parents and sister are making you.
Johnny-kenzie I want to do this because it as much as my fault as it is yours and it's not fair that you have to do this by your self. Plus maybe is helping me realize what I been doing for so long is not worth it. So I promise it's not because of my parents.
Kenzie-ok good well I better take a nap. Good night.
Johnny-but didn't you just wake up like two hours ago.
Kenzie-yeah but I am extremely tired.
Johnny-ok good night bae
Kenzie-good night bae.
Johnny- I love you.

I sent those words and actually meant them. She didn't see the message yet so I place my phone on my little table. I looked up at the ceiling. I started smiling at the thought of kenzie. It suddenly all went away when I thought about Chloe. Tomorrow is school. Probably already have of the freaking school all ready knows. It won't take long until the entire school finds out. Chloe doesn't know how to keep her mouth shut and I blab the biggest secret. Oh god what are our fans going to say about this. They can't know or that will ruin kenzie career. Forget about my career. Crap why does things like this has to happen. My phone went off I grabbed it it was a text from kenzie.

Kenzie-love you too.

I smiled you know what forget about our fans and Chloe and the school. I am happy so is kenzie. I got up and got a quick shower I put on a black jeans a white t-shirt and my black high tops. I did my hair a special way. It's seems like I have been smiling a lot more than before. It was time to leave. I grabbed my phone and walked downstairs.

"Guys I will meet you there I am going to pick up kenzie" I said. I grabbed the car keys to my car I got into my jeep and headed to kenzie house.

Johnny-hey I am here at your house I am going to drive you to the restaurant

K-okay I will be out in a sec

I put my phone in my pocket and waited for her. Once I saw her open the door. I got out of my car and open the passenger side.

"For ms.Ziegler" I said she got in.

"Well thank you mr.Orlando" she said I shut the door and walked back to my side I got in. I started driving. I taking her somewhere before we go to the restaurant.

Kenzie POV
Johnny was driving he grabbed my hand and held it. I looked at the window smiling. We past the restaurant.

"Um Johnny you past the restaurant" I said. He smiled.

"I know we aren't going to the restaurant yet" he said.

"So where are we going" I asked he stopped the car we was at the beach.

"We are going here I thought maybe we just need time just the two of us no friends or family members around"he said I smiled at the cute plan. He got out I was about to open the door when he opened it for me I smiled and got out. He shut the door and grabbed my hand. We walked around in silence.

"So school starting again tomorrow"I said trying to brake the silence.

"Yeah I know"he said.

"I honestly don't want to go since well you know every one going to make fun of me and Chloe is definitely not going to stop bullying me. Ops I wasn't supposed to tell you about Chloe" i said we stopped he turned to me he grabbed both of my hands I looked down at the floor.