Chapter 4: What is this feeling?

Yang POV

It's been 4 days since (Y/N) arrived at our humble abode in Patch. For some reason, dad insisted that he should stay in our house for a while. How long? Nobody knows. Right now, (Y/N) and I were in a small local town selling his goods. I was helping him out, counting and taking in the money, reading labels and just over all being his eyes. He decided the prices and if it'll be sold or not.

Over the days, we've pretty much bonded the whole time. I felt whole again, like a weight has been lifted in me. In fact, after a night seeing my old professors Oobleck and Port laughing and talking with dad and surprisingly, (Y/N), I finally mustered up the courage to put on my new arm created by state of the art Atlas tech.

While outside, I wore a brown glove over it and with my jacket, hid it.

Yang: "COME ON FOLKS! WE HAVE HERBS, ORES, GEMS AND OTHER STUFF!"

Oh and did I mention that I pretty much attracted every customer.

Guy: "Hey, what does he do?"

A guy suddenly points at (Y/N) just holding his staff and smiling, his shades covered his eyes making everyone unsure whether or not he's just sleeping or he's something more.

Yang: "Oh! Uhhh... he's..."

(Y/N): "I'm an oracle young gentleman... would you like me to prove it?"

Everyone looked closely at him and leaned closer, surrounding the guy and him. Even I felt extremely curious about this and leaned forward.

(Y/N): "You're frustrated, someone... a lover perhaps... just said something about you in a bad way. She just pointed out your flaws then compared you to another man... am I right?"

Guy: "H-how'd you-"

(Y/N): "I'm an oracle... it's what I do"

Immediately the silent crowd began chattering then in a few minutes, they were pushing and shouting for (Y/N)'s attention.

(Y/N): "One at a time please..."

His voice fell short compared to theirs. The day pressed on and finally we get to go home. The afternoon sun slowly painted the sky orange.

Yang: "Someone sure is instantly famous!"

(Y/N): "Like you're one to talk"

AnotherGuy: "Excuse me miss, but may I get... your scroll number?"

A guy said to me, obviously flirting. I felt sad for him since I don't want to return the feelings...

Yang: "Sorry, but you can't"

AnotherGuy: "Awww..."

He walks away dejectedly.

(Y/N): "I sure hope that guy doesn't go back. He's been only coming here because he wants to meet you! And he's not the only one!"

I looked forward as a sweat drops from my head. A whole crowd is practically at my side everyday just to try and get a number from me or get me out on a date. Even now, they were just trying to talk to me. If it weren't for (Y/N) threatening them, I wouldn't be having my peace and quiet quality time with him.

(Y/N): "Even a blind man can see how hopeless they are"

Yang: "Wait a minute... could it be that you're... Jealous?"

(Y/N): "WHAAAT!? NO! I'm not JEALOUS! W-why would I be jealous!?"

Yang: "OH COME ON! You practically said it yourself! You don't want them going near me anymore"