Chapter 2:

Yang POV

We all sat down under the shade of the trees, the light breeze brushed through my skin and the sun's rays poked through the small holes the leaves of the trees can't cover. Being cooped up inside the house really bored me to death...

Seeing the same T.V... the same food... same scenery... same person to talk to...

Not that I want it all gone and changed, I just want something new. So now, I'm talking to a blind guy in a forest with my dad.

Taiyang: "So what brings you here?"

(Y/N): "I was just travelling... can't exactly read maps nor follow roads... so I just let Bob lead the way"

Yang: "Who's Bob?"

(Y/N): "Well my trusty horse of course!"

He pointed towards his cargo wagon, the white cloth shined brightly under the sun and his pale horse neighed in response upon hearing its name.

Yang: "Ohhh..."

Taiyang: "Then where are you really going then? You must have an actual destination right? otherwise you wouldn't be hitting the rode"

(Y/N): "Nowhere really... I just go to places and help out as much as I can! Maybe even earn some money!"

Yang: "But how'd you even survive this long? No offense but living on the road isn't exactly the safest of ways to live and you're..."

I couldn't bring the words out of my mouth as well knowing how hard it must be to be like him not being able to see, kinda like me right now, not having my arm...

(Y/N): "Blind? Don't be shy, it's true so why hide from it? I'm blind but it's not the end of the world. I'm still alive and I can do lots of things even without my eyes. For example... now, I can sense aura and energy!"

Yang: "What now? You can do what?"

(Y/N): "Kind of like a trade-off for my eyes. I can't see so now, I sense the things around me... it's like when bats do echolocation but this time with aura. So I can tell if there's danger ahead and I just run for it... not like I can fight anymore"

Taiyang: "That's pretty cool! So you can tell if someone or something's coming!? That's very helpful!"

(Y/N): "Well, it's more like seeing aura actually... it's hard to explain, just go with it okay? Hehe"

Yang: "Then how come you couldn't tell where I was just now?"

(Y/N): "Oh I could tell where you are... I just thought you needed a good laugh, your souls in a down low kind off phase right now..."

When I heard this, I rubbed my shoulder through my clothes, remembering what I'm like now compared to the 'me' before.

(Y/N): "I'm sorry if I made you remember..."

Yang: "Nah... it's fine, anyway, I'll just take a lil' walk around... stretch my legs..."

With that, I stood up and dusted myself and walked away from the two of them, leaving (Y/N) and dad to talk...

Yang: "What the hell am I doing?"

I asked that myself as I once again isolated myself from the company of someone who was just so kind to me. He didn't do anything bad... he even tried to cheer me up.

(Y/N) POV

I opened my eyes and I saw NOTHING...