[ the dress ]

[ the dress ]

Harry loved the dress, for it showed every little curve in my body, but I felt quite insecure in it. I wore it anyways, knowing that if I hadn't, Harry would've given a huge spiel on loving myself and how I should believe him when he says I look beautiful in things. Maybe I hadn't thought I looked good, but he thought I did so that was all that mattered.

Harry wasn't aware but I also sported a black lacy thong underneath the dress in hope to please him later on if he so happened to notice.

After I dressed myself in the attire, I entered my bathroom to fix up my hair and makeup. Harry watched as I curled my hair loosely, then did my makeup, which consisted of a light coat of foundation, winged eyeliner, and mascara. I wasn't big on lipstick so I decided on applying chapstick just to make sure my lips were soft and hydrated.

After finishing, I turned to Harry, who seemed awfully pleased with a smirk on his face.

"You look beautiful, angel." He whispered into my ear after pulling me into his chest. His lips brushed against my cartilage and his warm breath sent shivers down my spine.

Harry's plump lips found my own, and I followed through with the soft, intimate kiss. It was a more passionate kiss than I was used to recently, but I enjoyed it and felt the need to savor every moment.

I was disappointed when it came to an end, but Harry mentioned that we had to get going. He didn't want to show up late to this party, but nor did I. That would be awkward for both of us. Harry, because he's expected to be there, and me, because nobody would know who I am and what my purpose is in being there.

Before Harry and I left, I stopped at my closet to pick out a pair of shoes with the help of Harry. We agreed on a pair of black velvet pumps that met just above my ankle and laced up similar to that of a sneaker, though it looked much more elegant.

After putting them on, Harry and I made our way down the stairs and out the door to his car. As always, he helped me in then hopped in on his side. Thank god the dress was tight so that way my undergarments would remain unknown this time around. Once Harry turned the key in the ignition, we were off to the unfamiliar destination that was apparently in town according to Harry. I was more nervous than I had been when meeting Luna and Louis.

-

We arrived at the place of the party, which to my surprise was a normal house. As soon as we exited the car, the booming sound of bass filled our ears. As we made our way to the front door, the noise rang louder and it was almost as if I could feel the vibrations at my feet. It became clear to me that I would no longer have a voice by the end of the night due to having to scream for anyone to hear me. My voice was far too mellow for parties.

Harry grabbed my hand as we made our way through the door. Though we were on time, there were already an overwhelming amount of people. I wondered just how filled the house would get in only thirty minutes.