Right now, all I could tell was that Bob is sleeping, Taiyang is uneasy for some reason and Yang... she's, pitiful... There's no other way to describe it. When I felt her aura come out and saw it firsthand when she got out of the house, I was almost in tears.

Her soul was shivering, the once searing hot flame had dwindled down and flickered through the wind, barely keeping itself together. I could tell, if not for her father, the flame would've died out.

Taiyang: "Hey... I know it might be selfish but, can you perhaps, help my daughter?"

(Y/N): "I don't see why not... I can't SEE after all..."

I smirked and laughed a little at the joke I made which seemed to put Taiyang at ease.

Taiyang: "Thank you! I think she needs all the help she can get to get back to who she was before! And when I saw you two talk... I had hope, I saw her smile again, I heard her laugh again... Maybe if she remembers what it feels like to have fun, she'll go back the way she was..."

(Y/N): "I agree. Well, it's not like I have anything better to do so..." I shrugged it off and continued on. I really want to help her out, I can tell she can do so much more! "When did it all start?"

I felt the sadness in his soul as he told me the story of Yang during the Fall of Beacon. The pain he felt as a father stung his soul and broke his heart after seeing his daughter but at the same time, he felt relief that he was able to see his daughter alive.

(Y/N): "I'll do what I can..."

Taiyang: "Thank you...

...

Don't you dare flirt with my daughter!!!"

The sudden outburst made me jump back in surprise

Taiyang: "Sorry, father instincts..."

I just looked at him and laughed.

(Y/N): "AHAHAHA! You're a good father..."

Yang POV

I hear my own footsteps crunch against the ground covered by brown and green leaves. The tranquil atmosphere eased my mind. Walking slowly, I was all alone with myself as the only one to hear my own voice.

Yang: "He's blind huh... I wonder what's his story..."

(Y/N): "Care to find out?"

The sudden voice made me jump and a shiver ran down my spine. I turned to see (Y/N) covered in leaves, dust and dirt probably from his walk from there to here.

Yang: "WHoah! Did you just walk here all alone by yourself?"

(Y/N): "Maybe..."

The staff he held served as a walking stick and he used it to feel his surroundings.

(Y/N): "Yeah... I could see the soul but I just can't see the body. That's why I need this!"

He raised it up high.

Yang: "So you were following me huh? Stalker alert..."

(Y/N): "Hey I'm no stalker! I care for you!"

Yang: "Even though we just met?"

(Y/N): "I thought of us as friends who just haven't met yet"

Yang: "You sound just like me..."

Suddenly, he begins talking in this deep voice, exaggerating its manliness.

(Y/N): "BUT I'M A MAN!"

Yang: "Yeah-yeah! Ahahaha"

He took a sit under a tree, resting his staff beside him. I joined him, facing towards him, I leaned my back against the tree as a soft breeze blew my golden hair.

(Y/N): "So... you want to know my story?"

I looked at him. A small smile on his face, his sunglasses dimly shone and his tattered and dirty clothes seemed to glow as it was hit by the sun. I nod at his hidden permission to tell me his story...

(Y/N): "...

...

...

I'm sorry you're gonna have to speak up here... I don't know if you're asleep, if you just nodded or shook your head! Give me a bone here..."

Yang: "OH RIGHT! AHAHAHAHA I FORGOT FOR A SECOND THERE! AHAHAHA"

I laughed again at my own silliness, forgetting that he's blind.

Yang: "Go ahead..."

(Y/N): "Ah... It all started when..."