Chapter 27

Carolines pov

I was completely and utterly stunned. It was her, it was Violet. Parker's dead ex girlfriend. She was alive and Toby was killed outside her house.

"I'm-I'm Caroline" I stuttered. "Um do you live here?" I asked.

She nodded slowly, "I was wondering if I could talk with you for a while" I said.

She hesitated and then opened the door wider so I could come in. The house was nice and it had kind of a rustic feeling.

We walked to the living room and we sat down. I looked at her "you're Violet" I breathed.

She looked around uncomfortable, "what do you want?" She asked.

"Nothing...." I said, "Violet, I know Parker" I blurted out.

She shifted and widened her eyes slightly. "How do you know him?" She asked.

"I'm his girlfriend" I said, she gulped. "Look I came here because I need your help" I said.

"Parker is in jail for a crime he didn't do, do you know anything-" I said.

She stood up, "I think you should go" she said. "What? No" I said standing up.

"I'm not going anywhere until you tell me everything, how are you alive?" I said. I could see her eyes filling up with tears as she slowly sat back on the couch.

"Parker and I had been dating for a long time and Parker and his brother were so close" she said smiling.

"They loved each other so much, while I was dating Parker I started to see and talk to Toby" she said.

She closed her eyes "I was in love with him. I couldn't bare the thought of telling Parker."

She started to cry, "I didn't want any of this to happen" she sobbed. "I found out I was pregnant with Toby's baby" she said.

"When I told him he told me I had to get rid of it, I told him no. Toby was upset, he couldn't lose his brother because of this" she said.

"He wanted me to get rid of the baby so bad. So he did, one night I was walking home and he comes out of the woods holding a gun at my stomach and he shoots me" she cried.

"When the paramedics came they took me to the hospital but Toby paid a couple paramedics to replace me with some other dead patient and tell everyone I was dead" she said.

"The paramedics stitched me up but I had lost the baby....Toby won" she said.

"Some friends got me some money and I left the country until my dad died and this house was mine. They didn't know who killed me at the time but later Toby confessed to his parents and the police arrested him" she said.

I looked at her, "what happened the night Toby was killed?" I asked. "It was a normal night and I got a knock on my door and it was Toby, he was out of breath. We told me that this was all his fault and he just wanted someone to care for him but I told him I still cared but he pushed me away he told me that if I told anyone out there that he was here he would have his friends come for me and then he ran outside. He killed himself. Right on my lawn. Right in front of me. I ran back inside and slammed the door until the police showed up and I told them nothing" she finished.

"What friends?" I asked, "I don't know" she said. This changed everything, Toby killed him self, Parker was innocent and I had a witness.

"Violet you have to tell the police" I said, "what? No!" She said.

"Toby said his friends would come for me" she said. "Violet, Parker is sitting in jail right now and if you don't tell the police then he will stay there" I said.

She looked at me and rubbed her face. "Ok" she breathed, "ill tell the police" she said.

I smiled, "there's one thing that doesn't add up, Parkers finger prints were on the gun" I said.

"He told me the gun was his but..." I said. "He must have had a glove on" Violet said.

"Right, we need that glove" I said.

------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys hope you like it!!! Please vote and comment!!!