Chapter 19

Carolines pov

This morning when I got up my mom was still here. I rolled my eyes as I went upstairs to get ready for the day. My phone buzzed but I ignored it and took a quick shower, blow dried my hair, and changed.

Then the doorbell rang, I went downstairs and opened the door. It was Parker, I smiled "what are you doing here?" I asked.

"This must be the boyfriend" my mom said behind me.

I looked at her, "mom this is Parker" I said with a straight face. "Hi" Parker said, "well just be upstairs" I said staring my mom down.

Parker and I went up the stair and I shut my door. I flopped on my bed and Parker looked at me. "Are you guys okay?" He asked.

"Not really" I said, Parker gave me a sympathetic face. He flopped down next to my and kissed my cheek.

For the past hour we laid in bed and talked about random things. "Caroline can you come down here?" I heard my mom call to me.

I got up and went downstairs, she had her suitcase in her hand. "I'm leaving" she said. "There's money in an envelope on my desk" she said.

I didn't say anything. I walked outside to her car with her. She shut the trunk and looked at me. "I need time, to figure out all this" she said.
"When you figure it out, come home" I said.

She hugged me "I love you" she said. "I love you too" I said. "Take care of her" she called to Parker who was standing on the porch.

She looked at me one last time before getting in the car and driving away.

I walked over to Parker and we walked inside. I went in the kitchen and grabbed a yogurt and hoisted myself onto the counter top.

Parker smiled at me. He set his hands next to my thighs.

"So what do you wanna do?" I asked. "I have an idea" he said putting his hands on my thighs. I squealed, "no" I said.

I laughed as he tried to kiss me. I set my yogurt down and got out of his reach and ran upstairs.

He caught up to me and then we both fell on my bed. I was laughing so hard. Parker finally kissed my lips and got off of me.

We ended up watching Netflix all night long. Finally we got hungry. "I'll go get food" I said. "No I'll go" he said.

"No I have to get some stuff at the store anyway, I'll be back don't worry" I said. He wined. I kissed him and grabbed my keys.

I got in my car and drove to McDonald's
because I really wanted a hamburger.

I was going to do in the drive through but it was too crowded. I got out off my car and walked in.

As I waited in line for my food I was eating Parker.

Parker: I miss you already

Parker: come back

Parker: I love you

Parker: carolinnnneeee

Me: will you shut up

Parker: ouch

Parker: I still love you

Me: eh

Parker: wow thanks

Me: jk I love you Parrrkkeeerr

I slipped my phone away when I heard my name being called by the guy who was holding my food.

I grabbed it and exited the restaurant. I picked up my phone and saw Parker was calling me. I laughed but then I felt like someone was in front of me.

I looked up.

Toby.

----------------------------------------------------
Hey guys hope you like it!!! Please comment and vote!!!