Little Aiya [Ch. 1]

Aiya Sakamaki. The beloved child of the Sakamaki Family. She have beautiful Silver hair that reaches her waist Gold eyes that held power. Aiya Sakamaki is the most powerful than the Vampire King himself. She is a royalty. The heir of The Vampire Kingdom.

But every perfect child has a curse. The Demon king grew jealous of The Vampire King and cursed The youngest daughter. He even pledge to make The Vampire Kingdom Fall.

But when Aiya turned 5 she became a Vampire's enemy. A Warewolf but nothing changed. She was still the beloved daughter of the Sakamaki Family.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

| Aiya Sakamaki |

' Aiya-sama ~ '

I felt my ear twitched. I opened the door and found my butler bringing me my afternoon tea. I walked back to my seat and sat down. Patiently waiting for my tea. The butler poured the hot warm tea when my brothers soon barged in.

" Well good Afternoon Dear Brothers. "

I said without looking at them. Stirring the tea and sip it with a perfect manner. I can feel the strange tension of my brothers. I soon place the tea on the table gently.

" What's wrong? "

I ask slightly moving my head. The brothers were still looking troubled. I stud up and walked towards my dear brothers. First I went to Shuu. Then Reiji, Ayato, Laito, Kanato and My twin brother Subaru.

" Now please tell me what's wrong? "

I asked again. When Reiji-nii opened him mouth I sense something wrong outside. I dashed towards the balcony door and opened it startling some of my brothers.

I closed my eyes and used my powers to search a presence. And there it is A Hunter. I quickly went straight to my closet and pulled out my fighting attire. I even packed dagger and other things but not silver.

" Where are you - "

I didn't wait for him to ask so I left my room the old fashion way. I jumped out of the balcony making my brothers scream my name. I chuckled at their idiocy.

I'm a Vampire for blood sake...

I landed on the ground and used my Vampire speed to chase the Hunter. I moved swiftly and blend perfectly with the shadow. I stopped on top of the tree. There he was. A hunter.

I was about to attack when a wolf suddenly appeared out of nowhere. The hunter was about to shoot when I threw my small dagger. He yelled in pain and dropped the gun. The wolf took the chance and ripped his head off.

The humans blood was strong but I wasn't like my brothers or any normal vampires. I only drink animal blood. The wolf dropped off the humans head making it look disgusting.

" who are you? "

The wolf asked. I smiled making my ears and tail pop out.

" I'm Aiya Sakamaki.  You? "

The wolf was surprised at my ears and tail. He was circling around me but trouble soon came. My brothers found me and attacked the wolf. I used my powers to make them freeze.

" Is that how you treat someone you just met? "

I said growing angry at their childish behavior. I look at the hurt wolf. I went towards it and place my hand on his injury. I mumbled a few words and just like magic it healed instantly.

I patted at the now sleeping wolf. I used air magic to make him lighter than air. I teleported back to the mansion and place him to the guest room.

" Did I forget something? "

I bonk myself in the head because I forgot my brothers. I teleported back and unfreeze them. I giggled nervously at the angry brothers.

" So..... I kinda forgot my tea... Good Bye "

I teleported after that. I made it safely back to my room and heard the scream of my brothers. I sat down again and enjoyed the warm tea.

" My lady I'm sorry to ask you but why does it smell like Warewolf in the mansion. "

I place the tea down and facepalm myself for forgetting to barricade the Guest room. I place my hand out and mumbled a few spells and boom no one will suspect a thing

.

.

.

.

For now.