Red

James POV
'Evans'.
She was sitting in her usual seat doing her homework by herself.

'Potter, if this is yet another—'
'No, it isn't. That's why I came here.. to thank you.'

'Is this another one of your ridiculous plans to get me?'

'No.. I am done. I am done chasing after you. I am done.. making a fool of myself. Whatever connection I had felt with you.. It's over. I wanted to thank you for teaching me that you don't always get what you want.. That a time will come where you have to move on. Even if that means forgetting old times.'

Evans POV
'This is just some big speech to  make me fall in love with you? Not happening, dude.'

'I am serious'.
His voice sounded awfully true but lily didn't trust him.
'Okay' she shrugged. 'Glad to Help'.

'Alright so I asked out this girl, yesterday—'
'Woah! Seriously?'
He nodded.

'Well... Good for you.'
'Yeah, so I want to ask you why you rejected me all the time? What went wrong?'

'Honestly, everything.'
That was not true but somebody had to deflate potter's ego.

'What?'
'If I tell you your flaws, will you believe me? Will you change them?'

'Yeah, absolutely. I will try.' he said.
'Well the long version or short version?'

'Short'
'You are an arrogant rude bastard who has yet to learn manners and the world's biggest stalker.'

'Hell no. Alright, but that was earlier... What now?'

'You bully first years.'

'I am listening.'
'And Severus.'
'Don't want to listen but go on.'

'And well... Instead of complimenting the other person you make sarcastic comments about them and make good remarks about yourself.'

'Woah, red. I think you are coming on a bit strong to a wonderful, gentleman like me.'

'You just proved my point.'
'You are as feisty- more than any other redhead I know. Go on.'

'Your attitude is a little more than needed. And you really need to stop stalking and pestering me.'

'I knew you wouldn't find any bad qualities, told ya. And I think I know I am handsome and dashing—'

'I never—'
'Thanks red. You helped a lot. And I was serious about the date thing and the part where I told I was done chasing you. I mean it.. with all my heart. Atleast the parts where they aren't broken.'
***
Scorpius Pov
Scorpius was confused.. of everything.

First of, although he was having a good time here.. how the hell was supposed to return to his time with only a months time..

How fast the time had ran.. He had ended up in the past in mid-october, perhaps and now..
All of a sudden it was 16th January.. or was it 17th..?

The feelings he had once developed for Evans were there yet not quite there..

And Charlotte.. There seemed something odd about her.. He felt like he should know her.. but no Charlotte Stephens came in his mind..

Was he being dumb?
Probably.. He was slowly turning insane as the reality started grasping his mind..

What could be the purpose of him in the past..? Obviously not to have Bro-fun with Remus or mess up Sirius and Marlene's relationship..

Could he be sent for saving someone's life? For .. stopping the war?

He decided not to stress into all that.. It would only ruin things more.. and what's done was done. He couldn't defy fate.

He decided to take a nap. His presence dissolved into a dream..
First he dreamt of a conversation with Remus a few days earlier..

Flashback:
'So what happened that night with Charlotte?' Scorpius asked.
'Not important.. It's never going to happen' Remus sighed..

Instead of feeling remorse or pity of his friend, what he felt was completely insane.. a twisted sense of pleasure..

'I think I need to give up on her.. I mean falling for a girl is the least constructive thing now a days with the war coming and all.. You never know when voldemort will come marching down your house and kill you, your wife, your child and everyone who exists.. everyone who has or ever had a meaning in your life..'

'Maybe you are right.. It's going to be okay.'
'I know.' he said silently.

'What?'
'I think I know the reason why she rejected me.. and let's face it you know it too. If not now.. sooner or later.'

With that Remus walked away..
Leaving scorpius to wonder what he was supposed to know.. What he was missing out on if the clues were smacking directly on his face..

Next his dream dissolved into..

'Jerry?'
'Scorpius, I don't have much time.. Listen I have been working—'

'How is this even possible?'
'Minnie taught me but .. let's not stray aside. I can keep my concentration for like another five minutes.. maybe seven.'

'Go on'
'Yeah.. so according to you, future you - I help you come back from the future..'

'Wha--- How?'
'Yeah.. that's the part I am working on. And I want to say something to you in advance.. Kiss your fucking ass goodbye cause I am definitely going to kill you.'

'Sure, bro. Sure.' Scorpius smirked.

'I am serious. I have been driven insane by your constant love affair—'

'Damn it, tell me who it is Zabini or I swear I will kill you.'

Jeremy smirked.
'Your escape probably involves me and your future self and your future lover breaking into potter manor.'

'Potter manor? Why? How?'
'Cause I think they might have a time turner.. As to how..'

Jeremy smiled.
'Okay .. the connection is cutting out.. Damn you to hell, Malfoy. Because of you my week is ruined.'

'You mean your sex life? The random skanks you sleep with?' Scorpius smirked.

'How dare you? You take that back, Malfoy. Give them some respect. It's conquests, bro.'

The connection cut out and Scorpius fell into an black abyss of a dreamless void.
***