A Date With Black

Scorpius Pov
Transfiguration with the other boys didn't go that bad.. McGonagall was certainly the same person as she was in her time..

Strict but kind and warm-hearted.
Atleast.. he knew someone to reach upto if time travel was sucking much.

'Prongs, it's a free period.'
'How about we-'
'-prank the slytherins?'

It creeped scorpius out that they could finish each other's sentences.
'I was thinking snivellus.. but slytherins are fine.' said James.

'Any of you three coming?' asked Sirius though honestly he was actually asking Remus.

'No thanks, padfoot. I am fine studying in my dorm' Said Remus and went away.

Peter said yes and went away with the duo..
That leaved Scorpius alone..
He thought whether he should just go study with Remus..

He decided to find the redhead, instead.
He didn't know how.. but his best shot was the library.

He was right .. after all he was a malfoy.
--------------------------------------------------

He sat in a chair leaning backwards.. behind him was the table filled with four gryffindor sixth years.

'Honestly, Lily. It's a free period. Why don't we have some time outsid-'
'I agree with prewett. I could hook up myself with some boy and enjoy instead of sit in the library.'

Scorpius had his favourite black hoodie on so none of the girls would notice him.

'I agree with lily.. Studying can be helpful-' a blonde girl started.
She stopped at glares from the other two girls.

'I am deciding on agreeing to go to a date with bloody black instead of sit here and complete my ruddy potions homework..'
'Its for your own good Marlene.'

Scorpius thought that maybe if he could distract the other girls he could get to talk with the Evans girl properly ...

'Lily, seriously-'
'May I interrupt?'
The girls looked up at him.

'Hey you are the new guy I brought in yesterday, aren't you?'

'Yeah, that's me.. Drake Rogers.'
The girls introduced themselves.

'So how long have you been spying on us?' asked Alice.
'Long enough to know that this girl wants a date.' He pointed at marlene.

'And I would love to say that I love you, Marlene McDonald. Did anyone notice I used love two times in a sentence? Woah! Way to go... Myself?'

Lily scrunched her eyebrows.
'You couldn't be in love with her dumbass, her surname is McKinnon. '

'Uh whatever. I am waiting outside.'
Scorpius winked her and from the back of his hoodie pointed his thumb out of the library.

Marlene whispered something to lily who kept glaring at Scorpius for no apparent reason.

When they exited the library, she glared at him.
'So? '

'It was a favour McKinnon, you can go on your date with black.

'Thought so. Thanks. We could have a random fling sometime, Rogers.'
'Sure. Some day when you get over black.'
'Idiot' she scowled.

'Glad that we are friends.'
--------------------------------------------------

'Wait a moment, let me check up on them' said Alice and took her exit.
Scorpius winked to her on the way.
'What was that about?' asked Alice.
'Just being nice.. I guess'
'Huh?'
'Just go.. and have fun rather study? Btw Marlene's out on a date with black.'

She smirked with a knowing look to herself then left.

Scorpius walked up to the two girls engrossed in studying.
He noticed that the blonde girl was not so blonde but blonde but not that much.
Well.

He sat down between them to get two fierce glares.
He raised his hands in mock surrender.
'Sorry, Evans. Just wanted to ... sit? I guess, that's what it's called?'

'I think it's called to barging in.'
'Did you know you look gorgeous, today?'

Now, why the hell would he start a conversation like that...

'Get out.' Lily glared at him. 'And to think I thought you were a good guy.'

Scorpius didn't know why it mattered.. but the fact that she had thought he was good.. sounded nice..

'Well hottie, I just decided to-'
'Bad choice of words..' sighed the blonde-not so blonde girl next to her.
And scorpius didn't understand why but .. Charlotte Stephens voice sounded familiar..?
Maybe he was just tired.
Maybe.
Or maybe there was more to it than he thought...