"Go figure I mean it is about yourself. You do like to talk about yourself." He laughed.

"You know nothing about me so fuck off." I snapped at him. I didn't need to sit here and listen to him tell me who he thinks I am. We only met today and we barely talked to each other.

"Oh, but I do. You are Eva Marie Jackson, seventeen years old. Your birthday is December 20'th. Your favorite color is orange and you love cats." He said. I could literally hear the smirk on his face. I looked up at him and I saw that I was right, he does have a stupid smirk on his face.

"How do you know all of that?" I asked in complete shock. He didn't answer he just shrugged his shoulders and smirked at me.

"I'm leaving." I said as I packed up my belongings and put them in my book-bag. I stood up and my ankle rolled in the sand causing me to fall into Harry.

"Get off me." He snarled and pushed my hand off of his shoulder, causing me to lose my balance and almost fall on my butt, but I caught my balance before I did. I scuffed and put my back- pack on my back and started walking towards my house. I thought I heard him following me, but when I turned around he wasn't anywhere to be seen. I'm definitely not complaining though. It didn't take me long to get home, and when I did I was instantly confronted by my mom.

"Where have you been? School ended two hours ago." She snarled at me. My mom and I don't have a good relationship at all. Well to be honest I don't really have a good relationship with anyone in my family.

"I was at the library studying." I lied.

"First day of school and you were studying?" She asked skeptically.

"Yes, my English teacher already gave us a paper to write and my math teacher gave us a few worksheets as well." I told her. At least that part wasn't a lie. I don't like to lie unless I have too.

"Go to your room until dinner is ready." She said before she walked away. I sighed and walked down the hallway towards my room. I'm glad I lived on the first floor, while everyone else is upstairs. . Once I got into my room I locked my bedroom door and sat down on my bed, so I could finish my English paper.

"Dinner is ready!" My mom shouted an hour later. I put my books on my bed and quickly walked to the kitchen. She doesn't like to repeat herself.

"Tacos?" I asked/stated. My mom just nodded her head and handed me a plate.

"Yay tacos." My little brother cheered. I rolled my eyes and made myself a few tacos. After I was finished eating I excused myself and went back into my room to finish my homework. It took me an hour to finish and then I decided to read until I fall asleep. I'm currently reading 'The Notebook' by Nicholas Sparks.

"Eva wake up!" Someone shouted as they banged on my bedroom door.

"I'm up." I groaned. I looked at the clock and saw it was 5:30 in the morning. I really do hate waking up this early. I quickly get out of bed, grab my clothes, and then I practically run to the bathroom, so I can shower. I turn the water on and wait for it to get to the right temp. I strip out of my pajamas and step into the shower. The warm water runs over my body and it instantly wakes me up. I grab my vanilla lavender shampoo and squirt some in my hand before I begin to scrub my scalp. After I rinse the shampoo out I put in some conditioner. I leave the conditioner in my hair as I wash my body and shave, and then I rinse the conditioner out of my hair before I step out of the shower. I grab a towel and wrap it around my body then grabbed another towel to wrap up my hair. I dry off my body then put on my undergarments. I put on my black skinny jeans, loose blue tank top, and my fake snake skin blazer. I take the towel off my head so I can comb my hair real quick. I grab my blow dryer and plug it in. Once my hair is dry I unplug it and then plug in my hair curler so it can get hot. I brush my teeth and do my make-up while I wait (just a bit of eye make-up) I take little chunks of hair and curl them until my whole head is covered in soft and subtle curls.(Exactly what she looks like is on sidebar) I walk out of the bathroom and into my room. I gather all my books and put them in my back pack. I throw my phone in my purse before I exit my room. I go into the kitchen and grab a blueberry muffin, a banana, and a bottle of orange juice then walk out of my house. I have about thirty minutes to get to school or I will be late. Second day of school and I'm already running late. Note to self, shower and dry hair before I go to bed.

"Eva, let's go or you will be late." Ellie said as she pulled up beside me. I still have another fifteen minute walk before i get to school so I get into her car and let her drive me.

"You look nice. New jacket?" She asked me as she drove to school.

"Yeah I got it over the summer actually." I smiled as I begin to eat my breakfast.

"Well I love it." She smiled.

"Ready for the second day of hell?" She asked.

"I would be if it wasn't for Harry." I groaned.

"Why don't you like him?" She asked.

"I told you yesterday he is a douche." I told her again.

"He seems so nice though. Maybe you need to give him another chance. Maybe he was nervous starting a new school." She shrugged.

"Doubt that." I sighed as she pulled into the school parking lot.

"Well can you at least put in a good word for me. He is super-hot." She smirked at me. I rolled my eyes and walked ahead of her.

"What's got your panties in a twist?" Nina asked me as I approached her with furrowed eyebrows.

"Ellie's gushing over Harry." I groaned.

"He is sooooo freaking hot."

"oh my god I know right. And that accent-"

"Is to die for."

My friends continued to gush over Harry so I walked away and towards my locker. I got to my locker and unlocked it. As I started to put the books I don't need right now into my locker, someone bumps into me causing my books to fall on the floor. I heard someone laugh, so I turned and saw Harry.

"Should've known you bumped into me." I mumbled to myself.

"Aww is the poor little rich girl upset?" He teased.

"You bumped into me on purpose didn't you?" I snapped at him.

"Eva, Harry would never do that he is so sweet." I heard Em say. I turned around and saw all my friends standing there.

"We were talking to him outside he is so funny and nice." Kaley smiled. I rolled my eyes and bent back down to pick up my books. Then I heard the girls say something to Harry before they walked away.

"You're friends are really nice you should take a few notes from them" Harry said as he bent down next to me. I sent him a glare causing him to laugh. He stood up and walked away. I don't care how I have to do it, but I refuse to have Harry at my Labor Day bonfire party!

A/N: Sooooo sorry it took me so long to post this.. that mini snow storm last night messed me up... anyways thanks for all the lovely comments, votes, and reads on ch 1 for this...

Please vote and comment!

Allie