03 || 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 𝐈𝐍 𝐀 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐈𝐑

Start from the beginning

"Seriously?" Y/n smiled. She instantly hugged the mutant turtle. "Thank you, Don! You won't regret it!" The girl ran from the truck and zipped through the lair to go set up the maps and headset at Donnie's computers.

She sat in the oversized chair, logged into his desktop, and pulled up the truck's location. Y/n turned on the headset and adjusted it on her ears to make it more comfortable and could hear the brothers' voices coming through the device. "Alright, guys. This is Y/n." She said into the mic. already hearing the truck depart from the lair.

"Awesome." Leo says. "Y/n, which way is Shredder's convoy?"

Y/n typed on the keyboard to find the cluster of cars. She found the blinking red dots on the screen. "Shredder's convoy is 7.2 miles east, northeast. Punch it!" Y/n watched the green dot which stands for the Tartaruga pick-up speed on the GPS map.

The girl waited patiently for anything that the brothers needed-- an update, any obstacles ahead, or something related to the car chase. She hoped that these four guys wouldn't get themselves into too much trouble with Shredder and the Foot Clan. She never thought in her life that she would be the girl sitting in a chair and making sure her friends are safe in a car chase.

While she monitored the location of the vehicle, she could hear distinct conversations coming from inside the truck. She would chat with the brothers every few seconds, guessing about what they might encounter during this Convoy Chase. Eventually, she heard the garbage truck's horn blaring through the headset, causing her to smile.

Now that she is hearing every sound and conversation taking place through the headset, she wishes that she was there with them. Maybe she should have convinced Donnie to let her come with him because sitting in this chair may be a great help, but she feels like she's not doing anything. But she did what she was told – help. When she navigated through the GPS screen, she was able to locate more Foot Clan approaching the garbage truck. And of course, she got to hear Rapahel have the time of his life because he was able to fend off a Foot soldier on a motorbike 

Y/n is beginning to envy the boys. There is no time for that now. She sees they got company. "Guys, you got more Foot coming behind you!"

She was amazed at what the Foot Clan could do. They had explosives and they were not afraid to come up to this garbage truck and try to take it down! Every time a Foot soldier attempted to attack the truck, the brothers' vehicle would end up attacking the soldiers back in funny ways. For example, Donatello managed to build these large mechanical arms that could be controlled from the inside. Unfortunately, those were destroyed during the car chase... thanks to Mikey. 

She watched the Tartaruga truck continue driving, using whatever gadgets it had left... Including some manhole covers being shot out in the truck's grille. Then, she looked through the public cameras that have been displayed on the screen and saw a helicopter that is approaching the scene. Y/n is amazed that the Clan brought the situation this far. They really wanted to help Shredder escape custody. "These guys just don't know when to quit," Y/n whispered to herself. "You got a chopper with an oversized magnet!" She said urgently into the headset.

"We see it! Great eye, Y/n!" Donnie said.

She watched the helicopter lower itself above the black truck that Shredder is suspected to be in. That magnet rested on top of the truck and picks up the rear, causing the back of the vehicle to rise and drop. She gasped once the top of the truck had been popped off like a soda can. "Guys, a cable is lowering into Shredder's suspected vehicle. Take care of it!"