Captain Michael's Mortally Wounded.....

Returning to the main gate to assist Phillipson with guarding it. He looked at Michael but the look on his face told him it was wiser not to inquire as to what the king really wanted and he didn’t want to because the king could be mean. His reputation preceded him.

Michael stood at the gate watching and hoping that he would not be summoned again to the Kings throne room tonight because he had not gone to get Michelle. His thoughts lingered on Michelle and how beautiful she is and that he loves her so. The problem is she hates him and this saddens him but doesn’t change his heart for her. After this Dutch battle he wants to try to win her heart again. Show her he isn’t the man she believes him to be. Closing his eyes a moment, to rest he fell asleep. Michael didn’t know how long he was asleep but when he was awoken he could see they entire Musketeer force in battle with Dutch soldiers. There were lots dead already on the grounds but mostly they were all just outside the gates of the palace. Michael thought he could really use the help of his friends Athos, Porthos and Aramais right now but they were protecting Michelle right now and that was most important to his heart. Michael could see Phillipson fighting with his own men. He was doing quite well using the techniques he showed him as well as ones of his own that Michael did not see before. When this is over he wanted to learn them. Michael stood to join the fight when suddenly…..

General Corsica: Au Garde!

Michael: Au Garde!!

The two men fight with their swords. Both are extremely good and can parely the others moves very well. Michael thrusts his sword at the Dutch General and misses. The Dutch general thrust his at Michael and misses by far. They go back and forth and both miss coming nearer to their mark but still missing.

General Corsica; So you are the great Michael Jackson Captain of the Musketeers I have heard so much about? You don’t seem as scary or as impressive as we were made to believe! Sneering. You are just a man! A simple man I can kill easily! He thrusts his sword at Michael and misses.

Michael; And you are the general that Phillipson told us of. Mean and strong and sure! Excellent swordsman and general. PA!! I can and will dance circles around your vollies of that you can be sure! Michael lunges forward with his sword and cuts the generals arm.

General Corsica; AAARRGH!! You shall pay for that! He lunges at Michael and misses.

Michael lunges forward and hits his mark again slicing the side of the general. The two volley around and both make good moves with their swords. However, the general has three wounds and Michael none yet. The Musketeers around them are still embattled with the Dutch and can not take time to see what is happening with the Captain of the Musketeers too.

Michael: General Corsica, my blades will slice you in two before we are through of this you can be certain.

General Corsica: Big talk from a little man. ARRGG!! He lunges forward and catches Michael’s side with his sword.

Michael; AARRGGHH!! Lucky shot old man! Lucky shot indeed!

The two spin around and around again volley and lunge after lunge. Michael throws a series of vollies and thrusts of his sword and scratches the general but not deep ones as he had hoped although several of them were enough to cause him pain and make him bleed. The general was bloody and still bleeding from his earlier wounds caused by Michael. The leaped at each other and lunged with their swords

Michael; AARGGHHH!!! He cries in pain.

General Corsica; HA HA!! One for me Jackson!! One for me!!

Michael was stabbed deeply in his chest and bleeding pretty bad. But he stumbles to his feet and continues to fight anyway.

Michael; I will still kill you Corsica you can bet that!