Captain of the Musketeers Michael Jackson Makes His Decision

King Louis VIX: Michael!  Where is my captain of the musketeers? MICHAEL!!!

Michael; Here your majesty! I am here. I beg your pardon I was but with the men going over last minute security details for the ball next month. You are still going to have it are you not, your majesty?

King Louis VIX: I am Michael, why would I not? Make sure all families with young maidens attend too. I want to have my choice of fine ladies to dance with and maybe show the love of a king. Smiling.

Michael; Yes your majesty.. Bowing

King LouisVIX: Oh! I hear there is a new family over in the north of my kingdom. Make sure they come too. The Wilsons?

Michael;  The Wilson’s/? He asks quizzically.

King Louis XIV: Yes Michael, but I have summoned you on another matter

Michael; Yes of course your majesty. What is it?

King Louis XIV: It seems the Dutch want to try to invade us. A war they are wishing to have. I need for you to train the musketeers in the art of war and have them ready in case they do invade our shores. France will not fall to the Dutch or anyone! This is my wish Michael; Make it so!

Michael: Yes your Majesty. As you wish.. Uh…Your majesty? I do have something, I wish to discuss with you.

King Louis XIV: almost dismissively,, Yes Michael, what is is? Looking bored.

Michael; You know I have served you and your father well. But I would like to retire and find love and have a family of my own. You have been gracious and I am honored to have served you and my country but I am but tired now and alone. I long for love and other things now. I have trained Rosepierre to take over. He is a fine swordsman and knows the men well. He will serve you well.

King LouisXIV: Okay Michael. As you wish. I can not say I am pleased but your service to me and my father and France itself has not gone unnoticed. When is it you shall be leaving the guard?

Michael; Two months your majesty. After the men are trained fully and the ball is but a memory for you. Bowing

King Louis XIV: Okay Michael. Make it so. The house of Jackson will always be a favorite for me and my family.

Michael; Thank you your majesty. I shall go prepare the musketeers. Bowing and leaving the thrown room.

THE HOUSE OF WILSON…..

Knock! Knock!

Michelle; I’ll get it father! Walking to the door. After putting her little sisters to bed.

Royal Guard; For the house of Wilson from King Louis XIV. Handing the paper to Michelle and leaving before a word could be uttered.

Michelle opens the letter and exclaims. A Ball!! Placing her hand on her chest to study her beating heart.

Mr. Wilson; What is is child? Looking at his daughter worried.

Michelle; Oh father! We have been invited to the grand ball at the palace next month. Smiling. Can you imagine? A ball. Me? Spinning around.

Mr. Wilson; Laughing my silly girl. I wish your mother, god rest her soul could see you now. You make me smile because you remind me so much of her.

Michelle; Did mother like to dance too? Smiling

Mr. Wilson; Yes she did and smiled at the silliest things. I really miss her.

Michelle; I do to father. So very much. Sadly.

Just then Michelle’s little sisters came running into the room. “Michelle! Michelle! What’s this of a ball?? Can we go, can we please?? We’ll be good!! The kings palace!! Please?!!”

Michelle: laughing. Calm down. No my little moppets. This is for adults only mon cher.

Both in unison; “Awwww…we never get to go anywhere.” Both kiss Michelle and go back to bed.

Mr. Wilson; Are you going to wear your beautiful white gown or the blue?

Michelle; I am not sure father. Both need mending. But I’ll see which looks better.

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO RATE OR COMMENT ON THIS PART OR ANY PART OF THE STORY. ALL COMMENTS ARE APPRECIATED AND WELCOMED...MUCH LOVE...