Chapter 1: We're Moving

~~~Robert~~~

Jessi threw me onto the kitchen table. She turned around and looked at me, "Damn it Robert why can't you be normal!" she yelled before covering her mouth.

Those words cut threw me and I started to cry. Her face dropped at what she just did.

"Robby, I'm sorr..."she said before I cut her off.

"Don't talk its my turn sis, your "boyfriend" tried to swallow me and you are yelling at me! Fuck you! I'm sorry I can't be the older brother of your dreams!" I said running over to the ladder mom and dad installing in the kitchen.

Jessi picked me up and I started punching her, "Let me go you jerk!" I screamed before breaking down. 

"I'm sorry" she said with tears in her eyes. "Put me down right now Jessica Marie Johnson!" I yelled. I only used her full name when I meant business. She put me down and I ran out of the room sobbing until I ran into dad's shoe. He looked down at me and frowned in concern.

"Robby are you OK?" he said reaching for me. 

"I wish I wasn't born!" I yelled before running into the living room and made my way into the borrower house mom and dad has for me. 

I ran into my room and hid under the bed crying as I heard dad and Jessi talk. I heard her crying and dad trying to comfort her until I heard and felt both of them walking into the living room. The roof of my house opened and I staid still crying until I heard Jessi, "I didn't know he was messing with you Robby, I'm sorry I love you" she said. I didn't move I just cried louder until dad lifted the bed off of me.

"Come here son" he said picking me up gently.

"Don't wish that you were not born, your mother and I love you so much. We don't care that you are tiny. You are our baby" he said softly. I grabbed his shirt and cried into it as he rubbed my back with his finger.

He must of looked at Jessi because he said, "You are lucky we won't see him again because I would kill him for trying to hurt your brother" he said.

"If I knew he did that to Robby I would of killed him myself" she said with anger. Mother came home and walked in.

"What's going..." she said before seeing me crying into dad's shirt. She picked me up and held me as she asked what happened.

"Jessi wanted to see Jason before we moved. When we got there..." I cried a little and wiped my eyes. "She got up to go to the bathroom and he picked me up...he said That I should die for making her have to watch over me constantly before putting me in his mouth. I cut the inside of his mouth with my knife and he spit me out as Jessi came back. He lied to her saying I attacked him and she got angry and brought me home" I said crying my eyes out.

Mom held me as I was shaking from the memory until I heard the front door open and slam shut. Jessi was gone and I cried myself to sleep in mom's hug worried that my sister doesn't really love me.

~~~Jessi~~~

I was furious the one man I opened up to did this to me and my brother. I'll make him regret even meeting me that asshole! Before I knew it I was parked in his driveway sitting in my car gripping the wheel. I got out and opened the door I slammed it shut and knocked on the front door. He answered it with a smile. 

"Is that twerp gone?" he asked pulling me close to him. I slapped him on the face.

"How dare you do that to him you jerk!" I screamed at him as a frown appeared on his face. 

"You don't deserve having to look after that bug all the time" he said with anger.

I backhanded him, "Don't you dare call my brother a bug you disgusting pig!" I said before kneeing him in the groin. "I'm happy we are moving now!" I said stomping back to my car.

"You better leave you whore!" he yelled holding his groin. I got into my car and drove home trying to think of ways to apologize to Robby. Oh my Goddess, Robby almost got eaten alive I thought pulling back into the empty shell of our house. I got out and made my way inside to see mom and dad sitting on the couch with Robby on mom's chest sleeping.

"I'm sorry" I said looking at Robby as mom touched my arm.

"He's scared you are only watching him for me and your father sweetie...tomorrow in the car you'll have plenty of time to show him you care" she said. 

"You know I don't watch out for him because of you and dad...right mother?"I said.

"Of course sweetie we know how much you love Robert" she said looking down at him.

"I kneed him in the groin" I said looking down at the ground.

"I told you to look out for that Jason guy" father said.

"Can I hold him?" I said sitting down next to mom and dad.

Mom put him on my chest and Robby snuggled up into a ball as I put my hand over him to keep him warm.

~~~Robert~~~

I woke up looking at mom and dad laying on the couch holding each other. I looked up to see Jessi's tear stained face looking at the TV. I stretched which made her look down at me.

"Robby I'm..." she said before I cut her off.

"I forgive you sis...I'm sorry I was just...scared before" I said looking down.

"I love you shrimp, I wouldn't let anything happen to you, I love you my little big brother" she said smiling.

"Thanks my giant little sister" I said as I kissed her finger and laid back down.

+++The Next Morning+++

Dad woke me up and put me in his shirt pocket as he undid the connections to my house and lifted up putting it into the truck. He handed me to Jessi already sitting in the truck with her sunglasses and headphones on.

She put me in the borrower seat and I buckled up as she pulled out her laptop and she set it up so we both can see it and she put one of her earbuds next to me as she started a movie. The five hour drive flew by as we watch both speed movies and took a nap.

I woke up when the car stopped. I was confused we stopped it a borrower doctor as mom picked me up.

"Mom what are you doing?" I asked panicked.

"Calm down sweetie we are just getting a tracker and emergency chip put in your arm so if something happens someone can help you" she said looking at me and I gulped.

Ten minutes later we came back to the truck. The doctor just stuck a needle in my arm that had the tracker and emergency button. I was going to a school with no borrower students so they also wanted me to get this installed for my safety. 

Man life is tough but, is tougher being only 3 inches tall. Plus I'm going to a new school with people who probably think of me as a bug. I must of looked scared because Jessi picked me up and held me the rest of the way to our new home.