In My Dreams?

im re-publishing chapters ( like this one) i wrote last year that we're rlly bad, that i wrote in like 15 min sorry for the quality!!
12/9/18

•••••••

Just a blank space. I'm standing in the middle of nowhere. Not one thing in sight.

I observe my surroundings and still nothing.

Out of the corner of my eye I see something....a figure.

I turn around in a blink of an eye to be met with a figure.

One second it's there the next it's not.

The next second I'm gone. And he is gone.

*********
Emily pov

I woke up from that nightmare covered in sweat and with Jasper by my side.
He wrapped me in a hug while I let myself cry.

"I..I...I'm s-sorry" I said in between sobs.
"It's fine, but what happened?"
I gained my composure and took a deep breath.

"We-we have to leave"
"Why?"
"Mr.Harmon is back."
"Just because we had a few creepy phone calls doesn't mean anything"
I had to prove it to him, but right now he probably won't listen. From what it seems he probably just sees a woman in hysterics in the middle of the night talking about a dead man.....

Or supposedly a dead man....

Morning 7:30
*******

I made everyone some cereal and went down to out basement, trusting that Jasper would take care of Kaden.

I dug through a few book shelves and found it.

I opened up the hollowed book and picked up the old weathered piece of paper and it held her number.

I punched in the numbers to be met with her voice.

"This is Sherrie speaking, may I ask who is this?"

"Hey Violet. It's me Emily"

"Well hey there Emily! I'm guessing this isn't purely a social call you used my emergency line." Violet insisted on using a fake name on her emergency line just in case someone dangerous managed to call her.

"Your right, it isn't."
I explained this whole situation, the phone calls, the dream, and even Kaden's little friend Jace.

"Shiz Emily lately I've been feeling like I'm being watched, also I had a dream similar."

"I've tried to tell Jasper what's been going on but like always he's being stubborn."

"Get him on the phone"

"Let me check if he is still here he might have left for work"
I quickly ran upstairs and searched the house.
I finally found him in the kitchen....always the kitchen.

"Jasper just to prove that he is back listen to Violet."

He grabbed the phone and just kept nodding his head. I smirked know that he was wrong and I was right. Then the sense of dread kicked in knowing what I was right about.

•••••••••••••