Warnings

im re-publishing chapters (like this one) i wrote last year that we're rlly bad, that i wrote in like 15 min sorry for the quality!!

JASPER P.O.V

*************

I am really pissed I've been trying to get Kaden to behave at school, if he keeps this up he will get kicked out. Nobody wants that happening. I got a email from his teacher today on how he won't do his work.

I got home from my job as a Computer Engineer, and I put my house keys in pot of other junk. I put my jacket on a rack and headed to bed , to take a nap.

My plans were ruined as the phone rang and I dragged myself to the phone.

"Hello?" I questioned, I hadn't expected any calls at all and from what I knew Emily hadn't either.
"Hello" a somewhat recognizable feminine voice said.
"Who's this" I asked
"....."
"Hello??"
"Stay away from him"
Then the line cut.
"What the hell?" I mumbled, who would be calling me to give me a warning.

I thought if I had angered anybody in the past, I tended to do it a lot, but lately I've controlled my outbursts.

Wait...... Jason...... would he really come back, what does he want?

I erase the thoughts from my mind and go back to the warm,soft bed that's welcoming me with welcome arms. I lay down, but the thought of the call stills stirs around my mind.

I push it out and go to sleep.........

KADEN P.O.V

*************

"Go away!" I yelled, Jace was being a butthead and yelling at me.
"Then why did you leave me?" I ignored him and his words.

All of his words were a blur until I decided to end it.
"I'm not in the mood to talk!!" I yelled at him and picked up my pace of walking.

Jace just stood there and yelled down the street, that I was walking home on,
"YOU SHOULDN'T OF DONE THAT"

EMILY P.O.V

***********
I was out running errands while Jasper was at work and Kaden was at school.
I was shopping at the new mall they put in town, and got some clothes for myself and a few for Jasper and Kaden.

While I was at it I went to the food court and got some sushi. I sat down and started eating. My phone started to ring and it was from a blocked number. I picked it up the phone and was met with silence.

"Um...Hello" I asked
"....."
Silence.
"I think you got the wrong number..?"
"Keep him away" A very familiar voice finally spoke.
Then the person hung up.

The call brought back memories that no one should have.
My flashbacks have been getting more recent about 'The Game'.
I don't know what that means or if it's just a coincidence, but for right now I'm gonna push it out the thoughts of Him.

Puppies, Him, Rainbows, Him, My Family, Him.
Every time I try to think of something else he comes up.

At Home
**********

Once I got home my first thought was to tell Jasper but when I got home he was asleep. I joined him on the bed and fell asleep as well.

*Splash*

"What the heck?!" I was freezing cold and the whole bed was wet. I looked ahead and saw a giggling Kaden, with a bucket in hand.

"Hi" he mumbled

........

**********

Sorry I haven't updated in awhile this is just a filler sorry!
I went snowboarding yesterday and I hurt my wrist and leg so yea...😭