9: Love In The Air

Okay I know it's been a long while please don't kill me!

-Lunar-

Weeks have pasted since that day, Mes-chan and I became students at the academy, but we still don't know what type of weapon I am yet. We haven't gone on a mission yet either because we've been settling into a house at least ten blocks from Soul and Maka's place but it was at least 16 blocks away from BlackStar and Tusbaki's place. So it was about 15 blocks of walking to the school and Kid's place. Messie and I were living in a house that might've been a little to small but we didn't care. Turns out that Caelin and Leon are parents!!! It's great that they are parents but I get the feeling that theirs a something they're not telling us but it's okay.

I've been sitting in my room about at least a hour because I....I remembered everything that I never told them before they left. Messie has been shopping for something I wasn't listening. I sighed and got up to bump into a chest. I looked to became face to face with.... BlackStar. He had a look on his face but I couldn't read it thou...

"Star...-chan?"
"You sat there for an hour."
I looked wide eyed at him,"What? Ho-"
"Why?"
"I....I was just....thinking."
"Look at me in the eyes and tell me that lie."

I didn't look at him in the eye I know if I did I would let something out I know I would regret later. I sighed and looked up at him with a smile on my face,"Hungry?" He looked down at me with a defeated look,"Why won't you talk to me? Did I do something?" I looked at him with wide eyes,"No, no what would give the ideal that you did something!?" He just looked to side not looking at me and I hugged his waist,"BlackStar why are you here? Shouldn't you be training?" "I got a sudden feeling before I came here...then you didn't notice that one of your windows were open so I watched you until now." I smiled a little at what he said and I was about to say something when a burning sensation came from my belly. I backed away when it started to hurt more, I hugged my belly as I was trying to bite a scream away but it hurt to much. As a scream passed my lips BlackStar picked me up and ran out of the house to school in 2 minutes. Tears were coming down so bad, I guess I could cry in front of others if it hurt so bad. I soon passed out from the amount of pain.

-3 Hours Later-

I could hear voices one sounded like BlackStar, Lord Death, and Stein?

"I'm sorry BlackStar I couldn't get much info on the subject."
"What's going to happen to her!? She can't bear the Star Clan, I won't allow it!"
"BlackStar you can't control it. Lunar now bears it no matter what you do."
"The way people look at me will now look at her that way too... She won't be accepted because of me..."
"What makes you thank she wants to be accepted by anyone?"
"...."

BlackStar is sounding so sad....whoever made him sad will hear a piece of me later but I need to comfort him! I opened my eyes to see BlackStar is hanging his head in shame. I slowly walked over to him, Lord Death and Stein didn't see me because I was behind BlackStar who was bigger than I was so I hid behind him pretty well. I wrapped my arms around for the second time this day,"BlackStar why are you sad?"

"Lunar your awake now. Everything is fine expect for the fact that-"
"BlackStar why are you sad?"

He turned around and smiled at me,"I'm happy see," pointing to the fake grin. I looked at him dead in the eyes,"Why are you sad?" Then Stein said made me shock,"Lunar lift up your shirt for us. BlackStar needs to see what's underneath on your belly." "Stein! Watch it your talking to Lunar!", BlackStar yelled at Stein beyond angry. "It's okay BlackStar..", as pulled up my shirt. He stared wide eyed at me while I saw a mark on my belly in the shape of a star. But how?

I looked at BlackStar as his bangs shadowed his eyes,"BlackStar why is there a Star of your clan on me?"

-Messie-

I was walking around the city not knowing what to do as I just bought some candy. I wasn't paying attention to anything around me so I bumped into someone who was way taller than me. I fell on my butt as I landed hard. Hard-hahaha-Sorry! 😅 I looked up to see Corna on the ground as well. "Corna-a I-I'm s-sorry!" I was getting shy again as he looked at me with those eyes of his. I blushed a lot as I saw Corna stand up saying,"n-no i-I'm s-sorry! I-i s-should of l-looked w-where i-i w-was g-going!" I smile at him in a shy way and shook my head softly but jumped when I heard someone behind Corna say,"She's a hot mess!" I blushed more when I couldn't see who said it.

Okay I finally updated and I'm sorry it took so god damn long!! I suck at this I really do!!! Again I'm sorry and if anyone has any info they might want to include in then I'll take!! Bye have a wonderful day my dear readers!