4:New Singing Witch

I turned around and saw a girl with long black hair up in a ponytail. That's Tusbaki! Awesome and she has a girl with her. I looked at the girl, okay more like craned but who cares? The girl had bubblegum pink hair that went to her waist in ringlet curls. Hazel eyes and pale/creamed skin with a splash of freckles. She had small pink lips with long eyelashes and a small cute nose. This girl was the definition of Lolita!! Honey's perfect match!!!!

As they walked up, well one walked as the other skipped, I could smell sweets?! "Hi my name is Caelin Pink!" "Hey!!" The group induced themselves as I start to think. How did we get here in the first place? Right the invite, damn! But it's not possible to send someone to another world? Has are tech gotten updated? No then it would of been all over the news. Then how? I was interrupted of thinking.

"Stop dazing out Lunar." "What oh sorry Star-chan!" Black*Star shook his head and his eyes harden when Luca got into my face,"you okay?" I nodded my head a 'yes'. He sighed a bit and ruffled my hair it was a cute wild mess. Messie came over and whispered into my ear," Do you see Crona?" I looked around and saw Crona walk up to our little crowd shyly. I pointed towards him while Messie looked over. She started to blush and looked away. "So cute Mes-chan!!" I said as I hugged her. She stared to blush more which I didn't even think was possible!

For some reason my bond with Messie is stronger here than our world. Maybe? No it wouldn't be possible. I think to much, I need to stop... As I tune back to reality or anime reality I see everyone staring at me?

"Why is everyone staring at me?," I asked while trying to hide behind Black*Star with a little shy blush. Damn sometimes I wish I didn't act the way I do! "Because we thought you were the one who said 'come little children' but you weren't", Hana said. I looked puzzled. Then I heard singing...?

Come little children
I'll take thee away
Come little children
The time's come to play
Here in my garden of
Shadows
Follow sweet children
I'll show thee the way
Through the pain and
The sorrows
Weep not poor children
For life is this way
Murdering beauty and
Passions
Hush now dear children
It must be this way
To weary of life and
Deceptions
Rest now my children
For soon we'll away
Into the clam and quite

I grabbed Messie's hand for dear life. Why wouldn't I, after all that voice, that tone, those words have haunted Messie's and my own dreams since the accident. Messie then notice and held my hand tighter. We hated those words and that voice. In are dreams we would follow it and then it change scenery into a dungeon. Where we would be beat'n to a bloody pulp. We also would hear whispers talking to us. I'll never repeat what those words are. Cause I'm afraid if I do then they would come true. And when we were little we used to wake up screaming and crying, hugging each other till we fell asleep still crying. But now we are used to it and even then we can hear the other scream and cry, in our dreams, and from our own rooms. The lady who was singing was a fairy skinned, black haired, green eyes witch. The one we call Eczema.

Like I said I would add a new witch. Who is my own creation. And I just noticed that I'm giving you some answers and making up question as well. Well hope you have a nice day!!!