3: New Friend

I looked at him straight in the eyes. Black*Star then picks me up bride style! And kisses ME!!!!! *cue nosebleed!*

"-ey, HEY!!," I snapped out of my day dream (😢). I looked up to see Black*Star's hand reaching out for my hand. I grabbed his hand. I don't think he noticed my little blush that decide to join me today. If he did he's not bothered by it.

"Why did you yell my name?" "I didn't I yelled star because I like stars. I yelled black because it's my favorite color. So I yelled Black*Star." "......" "You don't believe me do you?" "Nope." I looked behind me to Mes-chan. She looked at me with blue eyes and shook her head 'no'. I looked back at Black*Star," Sorry can't tell you!" His eyes harden and gave me a stare. But unfortunately for him I just smiled at him. Jesus this boy looks hot when he wants something. Took that so wrong!! 😳

"Mind look'n away?" "What?"
I moved my hand out of his grip and gestured to what I had on. He blushed so red. Redder than Raphael's mask? Maybe? He swiftly and faster, than flash, turned around. "Why are you wearing just that outside!" "Wanted to." "There are pervs every where and they can try and touch you!!" "Oh well." "It's not an oh well!!! You need to put on some clothes NOW!!!!" "Don't have any," I said happily and I swear I just pissed him off...

Then he took off his shirt and shoved me in it. The shirt went down to my knees... Damn I'm to short, no fair!!! But I blushed when I saw Black*Star eight pack! *cue nosebleed* I could die happy right now... Then I turned around because I heard someone yell cute.

It was Ivy, Anna, Luca, and some dude. He was the same height as Kin but he had cream colored skin, straight black bangs that didn't cover his face, orange eyes, he looked like he was a teen, and he was relatively thin. I stared confused as I tilt my head to the right. "Sorry I saw you blush and couldn't help but say that! My name is Leon Solgrand, it's nice to meet you.." He was very kind but you could tell he was shy. I nodded my head, "Well it's nice to meet you Leo-chan! My name is Lunar Death! Over there is Hana Chain, Ivy Rose, Kin Blast, Luca Crooks, Messie Skull, Jade Winlin, Anna Crooks!"

"Are those two..." "Married yes!" "Okay!" I turned around to see Black*Star glaring at Leon? "Are you okay Star-chan? Why are you glaring at Leo-chan?" He stopped staring and started to blush. "Nothing." "Okay...?" I didn't want to push my luck so I didn't ask any more questions. But I did hear someone tell Black*Star's name.

Hey, Hello, Hi!! I just said the three H's! Yay!! I know I shouldn't be proud of that but hey I'm an easy person to please! Okay now down to the real reason! Sometime soon-maybe the next chapter- I'm going to add a new witch!! Oh and it's going to be an OC by the way!! Just wanted to tell you all that this plot is all mine which is after the Kenshine Battle!! Did I spell that right? I'm pretty sure I didn't spell that right!! Any way... Have a nice day!!