"First I brake up with you not the other way around and second why should I stop being mean to her she the one who being mean. Bae she a threat to us she going to get in between us"she said.

"Look there was never an us and we seriously need stop this there something going on in my life right now that I need to handle" I said

"What is it is it your sister trying to get in between us I always hated your sister" she was getting annoyed.

"No and for you information it has nothing to do with Lauren it's the fact that kenzie is pregnant with my kid and I love her more than I ever loved you" after I said that I felt better but at the same time worse I wasn't supposed to say anything to anybody.

"Wait kenzie is pregnant with your kid ha that's funny Johnny Orlando I can't wait to make fun of her on Monday" she said she just adding more gas to the fire.

"You will not say a single word to her when I am around and so what i got her pregnant she a better person you will ever be and I rather her have my kid thank someone like you, good bye Chloe have a nice life" I said shutting the door.

"Also I know you been cheating on me just wanted to let you know I return the favor by cheating on you will kenzie and lets just say she a way better person than you were ever" I opened then shut it for the final time. I felt better. I walked home the walk also help clear my head. I saw Lauren on the porch steps.

"Hey" I said walked up to her she looked up.

"Hey where did you go" she asked standing up.

"Over to Chloe's"I said she rolled her eyes.

"Why for one of your make out sessions" she asked in complete disguise.

"Yeah it was amazing" I joke with her she looked said.

"You are so disguise how could you" she was rambling on finally I covered her mouth.

"I was kidding I wasn't making out with her I was telling her that we are through and I never wanted to see her bullying Mackenzie."I said she smiled.

"Good job you are stepping in the right path" she said patting my back.

"Um I may have slipped that kenzie pregnant to Chloe" her smile disappeared into a frown. I laughed nervously. I shrugged.

"Johnny now she definitely not going to leave kenzie alone"Lauren said.

"That's why at least one of us is going to be with her at all times don't worry" I said worried.

"And have you talked to the guys yet they haven't even agreed to it" Lauren asked rasin a eyebrow.

"Well no but I can talk to them after dinner come one we better get ready" I said. We went and got ready.

(Few hours later)
"Kids lets go!"my dad yelled. Me and Lauren walked out of our rooms. Lauren looked over at me and walked up. We were having dinner with kenzie family and our friends. We were going to tell them today.

"Ready to tell them"Lauren asked me. I nod slow.

"Lauren I am sacred" I admit.

"Look Johnny we are all going to be right there for you and kenzie. Plus she probably way more nervous because she has to tell Abby and also she has to listen to all the kids. You on the other hand and just walked away from this. But I know you won't" Lauren gave me that smile. I nod and walked downstairs to the car. I grabbed my phone and text kenzie.

J-hey bae we are on the way to the restaurant
K-so are we, bae I am scared
J-don't worry we are in this together.
The rest of them-we are all in this together.
J-you guys this has nothing to do with you guys only me and kenzie
Maddie-first of all she my baby sister.
Brynn and jojo-um she our best friend
Lauren-she my best friend and I am your sister so I am the aunt automatically
The boys-Johnny you are our best friend and also we listen to our girlfriends.
J&k-you guys are so stupid but thanks.
All-your welcome.