But Bikinis are For Beaches... - Sweet Niall Imagine for @loves_music13

Hey Guys! Updating again! I had like 9 imagine requests in my inbox so I'm writing a lot today. I'm also gonna be updating 'I love with my heart not eyes' tonight! That chapter is so sad :'o Anyways the title to this is really weird, but whatever! It's cute! Hope you like it Marylin!

~Maria :) xoxo

I opened my car door and immediately felt the warm air, and smelled the saltiness of the ocean. The sun beat down on me, but in a good way. It was 90 degrees today, perfect for the beach.

"Isn't it beautiful Niall?" I asked. "Niall?" I looked over and saw Niall fumbling with chairs, umbrellas, the cooler, towels and just other necessary beach crap I didn't even know he packed. "Do you need help?" I smiled. I walked over to help him and as soon as I did that, Louis and Eleanor and Liam and Megan pulled up. (Remember our pact) I grabbed an umbrella and some towels from Niall's hands then ran over to say hello.

I greeted them with a hug, and then it was off to find a spot! We picked a spot right in the sun, which Niall for some reason wasn't happy about.

"I don't know about you guys, but I'm ready for the ocean!" Megan yelled. We took off our shorts and shirts and ran towards the water.

"You guys coming?" I yelled.

"Ya!" I heard faintly. We jumped in the water. It was actually pretty warm. But then, all of a sudden I felt a pair of arms wrap around me.

"Niall!" I said and kissed him. After a little while in the water, we agreed to take a break. We dried off and then Megan, Eleanor and I lay down on our towels and got our tan on. The sun felt so good on my back, until the sun was gone. I looked up. Niall had moved the umbrella right above me, and his chair right next to me as well. "Niall, how do you expect me to get tan in the shade?" I sat up and raised an eyebrow.

He blushed. "I don't know." He said. I moved my towel back into the sun. I had the sun on my back for a little while longer until...

"Niall!" I yelled. He threw a towel on me. "What are you doing?"

He blushed an even deeper shade of red than the first time. "I don't know. I just don't like you in that bikini. In this certain place." He said slowly.

"What at the beach? But bikinis are for beaches..." I said.

"Ya, but." Niall came over to me. "But you in a bikini here, means other eyes, and other eyes means other guys, and other guys means people checking you out, and people checking you out makes a mad me." Niall took a much needed breath.

"Aw Niall." I kissed his cheek. "I'll always be yours." I said.

"Good." He replied.

"Can I tan now?" I smiled.

"Go ahead. But just know, I'll be watching for other guys..." he trailed off.