You Have a Nightmare - Sweet Niall Imagine for @KaylaHoran5

Hi everyone! Tonight I'm puttin up my Christmas tree! So excited. I absolutely love Christmas. And I also have Midnight Memories on loop. Today is just a good day.

~Maria :) xoxo

I jolted awake. I noticed I was kind of sweaty and shaking. I looked at the clock. My eyes finlly adjusted to the darkness and I saw that the bright red numbers said 2:26 a.m. I shuddered. Suddenly my brain was filled with images from the reason I woke up. A terribel nightmare. I was in a woods and there were dark figures surrounding me. They followed me wherever I went.

Ugh, I can't even explin it. It makes me too scared. I shuddered. I felt bad for waking Niall, but I knew I wouldn't be able to get back asleep now. I was alone in a dark bedroom with terrible images floating around my head.

"Niall..."

He stirred. His eyes opened and he blinked.

"Niall?" I said louder. He looked up at me with worried eyes.

"Babe what time is it?" He asked in his incredibly sexy sleepy voice. However it wasn't enough to help me forget that horrific dream.

"2:20. I'm sorry for waking you up, but I had nightmare." I said in a small voice.

"Oh Kayla," he started. He sat up and wrapped his arms around me. "Shh." He said trying to comfort me.

"Niall it was awful." I said as a stray tear fell down my cheek.

"I bet it was." He said hugging me. "Lay down princess." I layed down and Niall wrapped his strong arms around me.

I felt so much better and I eventually went back to sleep.

Hope you liked it Kayla!