Ships

So I know a handful of you have been waiting for this for a very long time and I apologize but I have it now yay! I hope you enjoyed this and this was fun, so if enough people ask, I'll gladly do it again. Anyways, enjoy!

1. @SpaceMage :
I ship you with Anakin Skywalker! You're honest, and get straight to the point, which could provoke him to lay down some jokes that are totally not apart of the situation. You're always asked by Obi to keep him in check in his want for power. And Anakin thinks your soft spot for animals is adorable.

2. @Tayy15 :
I ship you with Poe Dameron! He loves your determination to protect those you care about, just as he does with BB8. Your bubbly personality is his favorite thing about you, and he makes it his mission to come home to you after every flight. He thought your shyness was cute when you first met, and often remembers how far you've come.

3. @HanandLeiaStories
I ship you with Luke Skywalker! You're very optimistic, which Luke loves. He always comes to you when he's sad or having a bad day, and you're always there for him when he needs you.

4. Fiona-Chan
I ship you with Anakin Skywalker! You're tough personality and stubbornness really intrigues him, and thus a partnership emerged. You both have a dark side you like to use for an advantage, and occasionally have some awkward romance moments, but rarely.

5. @TBS-Fangirl
I ship you with Luke Skywalker! You're passionate about what you love, like Luke is about being a Jedi and protecting his friends, and you are very proud of who you are, which Luke finds attractive. Whenever Luke gets too stressed out, he'll go to you for some of your lovely singing to get his head back in place.

6. @marvelanddcgeek
I ship you with Kylo Ren! You two make the ultimate power couple in the First Order, and you both learn from each other and calm each other when the other gets ticked off. You like to read books and draw to take your mind off of the chaos, and Kylo often asks you to tell him a story that you've read or read with him to get him to relax. You both keep each other sane.

7. @Gabyudg
I ship you with Finn! You both like to take some time off and do fun activities together, and act like the best of friends. He always tries to make you embarrassed or flattered to make you blush because he thinks it's adorable. He enjoys your terrible puns and has fun creating his own to throw at you in the worst of situations, or just when your sad. He loves how you always make him and everyone you meet laugh

8. @excusemedylan
I ship you with Han Solo! You both sass each other to no end, and you're both very competitive. No matter the training exercise, chore, or just out of boredom, you two always manage to make it a contest, sometimes teaming up to go against Luke and Leia, and sometimes Chewey. Races and target practice are always common between the two of you. You make everything a little better, temporarily forgetting everything else bad in the galaxy.

That's all of the submissions I got, and I really enjoyed doing this so if anyone else wants me to do it, just message me (go look at my last update for what to send me).

I hope you like it as much as I like writing it!