Alternate Universe

You're in an alternative universe, and that's all you know.

Irene/Aphmau never for awoken from her slumber, Garroth never ran away from O'khasis, Laurance never went to The Nether, Dante never ran away from home, Travis's mother never died, Zane never turned evil, Gene never attacked his home and killed his lord, Zenix never went crazy, and Sasha never came back to life.

What do you do?

(Nothing like "She sighed" or anything short or action wise like that. You must type something that has at least ten words, and gives something to lead off of. If it does not lead off, or you change something, then I will not respond. If your character ends up committing suicide, I will not respond, for there will be no point.

Locations....

Aphmau: Irene Dimension.

Garroth: O'khasis.

Laurance: The End.

Dante: Whatever his village name was.

Travis: Island with the Demon Warlock and Enki Warrior Tribe.

Zane: O'khasis.

Gene: Same as Dante.

Zenix: Phoenix Drop.

Sasha: Dead.

Stargazer: O'khasis.

Diamond: O'khasis.

Vlayd: O'khasis.

Levin: Phoenix Drop.

Malachi: The castle place where he died.

Zoey: Ygg'drasil Forest.

Katelyn: With her family.

Jeffory: With Abby.

Ivy: Tu'La.

Michi: Tu'La.

Lucinda: Pikoro Village.

Hailey: Pikoro Village.

Azura: Bright Port.

Aaron: Falcon Claw.

Shad: The Nether.

Cadenza: Meteli.

I think that is everyone.....

Okay, so Garroth isn't married to Nicole yet, and is going to become the Lord of O'khasis. Laurance is still the Ender Dragon Knight, hence why he is in The End. Dante and Gene are both guards for their village and whatnot. Zane is good in this and still the High Priest.

ALSO, YOU CAME FROM THE ORIGINAL WORLD, MEANING THAT YOU CANNOT IMMEDIATELY BE DATING THE CHARACTER FROM THE ALTERNATIVE UNIVERSE. IT'S KINDA LIKE YOU AND THE ALTERNATIVE YOU SWAPPED PLACES. SO WHEN A CHARACTER ACTS DIFFERENTLY, I EXPECT TO SEE A CONFUSED REACTION FROM YOUR CHARACTER.)