"You can't leave." Chris took a bite of the apple. Eyes focus on the girl.

Green eyes are not as deep as the demon's but hold his warmth and emotions. Green eyes filled with stories. Not just his' but multiple people's. A scar on his right eye but it's nothing too obvious unless one spent a couple of seconds seeing it.

A smirk appeared on the female's face as her body brimmed with confidence, "Watch me."

And with a smile that gives him brotherly vibes, Chris flickered her forehead. "No. You can't leave. Math welcomed you last night. He's an alpha wolf."

"And by nature's law, A member of a pack or any team welcomed or greeted by the alpha are lawfully not allowed to leave until death or else they will be sent to the Court of Conall." Math finished.

"Sorry, I'm not a fan of this whole realm. Who the fuck is Conall? And on what grounds should I care about them?" Lumiere squinted her eyes when Chris suddenly scowled.

"Chris doesn't sleep. He's a vampire. So, he will surely appreciate it if you tone down the cursing." Another guy with green eyes said while pouring his coffee. The kitchen is crammed with incomplete members.

Green eyes. Emerald eyes, rather. Deep, alluring, inviting. Perfect eyes for a demon. And his hair, blonde and long. Lumiere's hair stops midway between her shoulders and her ears while this guy's locks sit perfectly on his shoulders.

Lumiere tilted her head as she recognized the emerald orbs. Hmm, demon.

"Good morning!" The guy that tried to talk to her last night entered with somehow, not annoying presence for Lumiere.

"Hey, Win."
"Winter."
"Morning, bro."

Everyone except the girl greeted the bright guy. She only stared at his features before anything. It also felt strange for her to greet anyone in their own home where she's subtly trespassing.

Blonde mullet, long enough to reach his nape and probably an inch longer than Lumiere's, cupid's bow lips and rosy as a lady's. Soft cheekbones, not too defined but they perfectly sit on his face. Lumiere's attention spent a long time below his brown almond-like eyes. Where his freckles rest. His constellation. Dots that form a story. His face is unlike other people's. An open face. Not too fierce. Not too feminine. And might reflect his soul too perfectly just for a face.

"Sorry for being late for breakfast. Had to help Math with his midnight run." Khal passes him a piece of bread. "So...Are the introductions done? No? Well, I'm Winter Aspen Night. A Dark Angel for a risky demon."  Winter says with a wink.

"I'm not a demon, thank you," Lumiere replied shortly.

"So," He clasped his hands together. "According to my memory, Your name is Equinox but Theo calls you 'Lu'. May I know what stuff 'Lu' came from?" Winter leaned on the island where Lumiere is, resting his face on his very own palm. Not too close to Lumiere's face but not too far for the girl to miss if she wants to punch his face.

Chris pulled the bright guy's nape away from Lumiere, away from the possibility of the rage of the girl's temper. "Huwag mo siyang guluhin. Pag sinapak ka niya, iiwanan ka namin dito mag isa." Natawa sa gilid ang iba nilang kasama at halatang nalungkot ng bahagya si Winter.

Lumiere decided to answer the question.

"Equinox is what Simeon calls me. However, Hajime started showing up in my dreams. He called me Lumiere because according to him, Lumiere is the name Fate gave me. That's that. Shit's shit." Lumiere said while cleaning her nails.