Say Yes, You're The Best

Start from the beginning

Adrian, on the other hand, stood up and stalked toward the entrance of the diner without another word, not even glancing behind to see if Lena was following him or not.

"What's his problem? I didn't do anything and-" Lena cut me off, holding her hand up and looking directly at Abel.

"I don't know, he's being a class A dick though. I think. . . I think it's because he hates seeing you with Abel. Because he doesn't understand how much Abe loves you, he doesn't see you two through everyone elses eyes. Just give him time to adjust to it, Liv." Lena whispered. "I'm sure he'll come around."

**

We walked around the mall for a while, running into stores after Jeremy when he took off into Tillys and Hot Topic. It was when we were in the food court, when Jeremy had ran off to get a smoothie, that a girl stopped beside us and smiled flirtatiously at Abel.

"Abel, you look great!" She said, giggling. I looked toward Abel, amused by the fact that he was going to have to find a way to say yes to everything the girl said.

"Thanks, you do too." He replied.

"It's been so long, like two years, right?" She said, straightening out a little as he returned her smile.

"Yes." He said.

"I've missed you! You were by far the best guy I've been with. Do you miss me too?" She reached out and laid her hand on his arm, earning a disgusted look out of me.

"Yes." He said, but I could see just how uncomfortable he was starting to get.

"Oh My God, really? We should totally get together sometime then!" She said, squeezing his arm. I cleared my throat, stepping in front of Abel.

"Hi. Sorry, sweetheart. But he has a girlfriend." She stared at me for a minute, her eyes narrowing before she started laughing.

"Girlfriend? Are you kidding me? Abel fucking Hendricks settling down?" Abel crossed his arms over his chest and glared at the girl in front of us.

"Yes. She's my girlfriend. Olivia, this is one of my friends,Karlee. Karlee, this is my girlfriend Olivia Scott." The girl blinked in shock.

"Scott? You mean this is Oli's sister?" She snickered, "Is Gina happy about this?" Abel rolled his eyes at the question, smiling a little.

"Yes." He replied.

"Will you stop saying yes?" The girl, Karlee, snapped.

"Yes." I could see a smirk starting to spread across Abe's face as she stomped her foot and pouted.

"Abel, stop it! Can you tell him to stop?" She whirled on me, glaring.

"Yes." Karlee shook her head, mumbling under her breath as she spun around and stalked off. Abel and I laughed, leaning against each other as Jeremy walked back over to us, handing me a smoothie.

"Strawberry-Banana. Your favorite." He said with a big grin. I ruffled his hair and thanked him, gesturing for Abel to follow us.

"Thanks, Little Bro. I don't know what I'd do without you."

*

Abel stayed over again that night, which really wasn't a bad thing since my parents had both gone out, in different cars. Leaving the house empty when we got back. All three of us were pretty exhausted by the long day and went to sleep after dinner.

I felt Abel's hands on my waist when I pulled my shirt off, his lips against my neck.

"The list is almost done. There's only four things, that we can actually do of course, left." I leaned back against him, my eyes shutting as his lips trailed down my neck. "We did it, Liv. We pretty much completed the list. Do you feel any different? Then you did at the beginning of this summer, I mean." I nodded, opening my eyes to meet Abel's curious ones in my mirror.

"You helped me have one of the most incredible summers of my life, Abe. I didn't know how much fun everything could be until this summer, I didn't know how much I really loved you and took you for granted." He kissed my softly, one hand on my cheek and the other on my waist.

"I love you, Olivia Marie Scott. I've loved you since we were eight, possibly even before that. I knew I loved you when you walked through the front door of the Country Club when we were ten and challenged me to a game of mini-golf." I laughed at the memory. Abel dragged me back toward the bed, not letting me grab my nightgown from my dresser.

"One of the last things on the list was to fall in love. I hope you were able to mark it off as complete." He said before reaching by me and shutting the light off. I barely had enough time to blink when I felt his arms wrap around me and unclasp my bra, and I didn't fight it when he pulled me back on to the bed, his lips falling against mine in the bright moonlight shining in through my bedroom window.

***AN**

Not super eventful, I know. 

But I hope you enjoyed anyway! 

Let me know what you thought! There's only two chapters and the epilogue left and I'm just sitting here crying, so please ignore me.

~ChasingMadness24