Xavier XVII

Cleo's Pov

Stephen, Tyson, Zac, Luke, Ryder and Xavier all stood by the sand path that would take us to the beach. They were all dressed in different coloured casual short sleeve shirts and knee shorts (weird) but they look dashing as heck.

"Gentlemen!" Kris yelled "Your queen is here" she continued, pointing to herself, they all bowed playing along with it.  "And I am your king peeps" Zac leaned on Kris's shoulder, she shoved him off which made everyone laughed once again that night. We all walked to the beach side, where our dinner table was all set up of by the local people.

"Isn't this just cute guys, just a group of friends having dinner by the beach" Joelle spoke with a smile on her face "Yeah, more like cliche" Ryder laughed, I was shocked, that was the first time Ryder actual laughed or joked about anything , he has always kept to himself ever since i met him. Everyone started to chat among themselves "Hey, you look great by the way" Xavier said all of a sudden, "thanks, you don't look too bad yourself" i spoke as i continued to eat.

With that the night ended and everyone went to bed, as for me i totally forgot that i was sharing a room with Xavier

I walked into our room to see Xavier laying on the left side of the bed typing away on his phone, I walked to my suitcase, I grabbed my night gown and toiletry items then walked past Xavier who was still typing away on his phone.

I quickly brushed my teeth, put my hair into a messy bun then got changed. Before exiting the bathroom I made sure to remove all my makeup before going to bed

I walked to the dresser to remove my jewellery only to see Xavier looking straight at me in the mirror "What?" I asked, turning around making my way to the other side of the bed

He just sat there with a smirk on his face, eyeing every move I make
"Seriously what" getting furious, he shrugged once again smirking.

"Anyways, we're going out tomorrow night, Joelle just messaged you a few minutes ago" He got up a striped, getting into bed with just his boxers, I shriek covering both of my eyes "what are you doing?!" I quickly spun around facing the other side "I'm getting comfy, chill" he laughed "Put some clothes on"

"No! deal with it, hunny" He pulled the duvet over his head. I breathed in "Fine " I laid on my side of the bed, looking over my shoulder to see Xavier smirking. I put a pillow in the centre "don't cross this" I whispered earning a laugh from him "Also don't go through my phone again". I whispered

Okay this is pre shit chapter but anyways thanks🙏 for 9k reads💗💗💗