Chapter 1: First meet

Comenzar desde el principio

*Office room*
Knock knock

"Who's that?"a male voice from inside door."Its me lily,sir"."Lily please come in"."why you call me,sir? Is something happened?"."*sigh*yeah its about you and sapphire"."Huh?? Why??"."you two will moved to american and leave in there"."WHAT?!?! WHY?!?"Lily yelled."ehem..."."sorry... Please,continues"."cause your score very high in this school and sapphire too same as goes as you two.. So,we transfer you both to american 2 days again"."but..."."sorry bit you've to"."*sigh and nodded*".

End of flashback

"Well,like that"lily said."oh... Jhess that mr.chairman"sapphire said."Now,let's go to our apartment we don't want late at our first day of school,right"."-_- i don't care".

They went to lily's aunt old apartment by taxi

********** at school *********

"Great we're late!!"a boy with red blood eyes said."Wait... The gate is closed"a boy with sunglasses."huh??? Wait school is start tomorrow!!!!"all siblings said.

******** at apartment ********

"We're here!!!"."Finally... Girl i'm tired"."me too,but we must go to the mall,now"lily said."mall? Why?".ask sapphire."You want eat don't you? No food in here so we will bought some stuff"."Oh... But we just arrived"."I know or no lunch for today"."Okay we will bought some stuff"Sapphire said.

""""""""""""" at siblings """""""""""""

"Jhesss.... You ruin my sleep,Quake"a blue and white said."we all will go to the mall, cause our stuff run out,so prepare yourself ice"quake said."why me?"ice said."you want some lunch don't you?"."*sigh* okay".ice said in the lazy tone.

^^^^^^^^^^^^ at mall ^^^^^^^^^^^

"So,here the list"lily said."Okay....*look at list*Wow so many!".sapphire said/yelled."Just do it"."Fine..."Sapphire said.

The list:
*One package vanilla milk
*Four package candy
*Sweet banana
*Apple 4 kilogram
*Broccoli 2 kilogram
*Chicken
*Nugget
*Ice cream
*Sugar
*Coffee
*Tea
*Shampoo
*Soap
*Marshmallow
*Chocolate bar
*Sweet chocolate
*Water
Bla...bla...bla...

"Argh... Why i must do it T^T"Sapphire said and she bump someone."Ouch... I'm sorry i didn't see you"a male voice said."Uh... No i'm the one bump you so i apologise"Sapphire said."Its okay... And my name is boboiboy i-"a boy want tell his name but cut by a orange and red boy."There you are come on... We still must buy some stuff"."Hope we can meet again"a boy with blue and white said."Y-yeah.."Sapphire said with stutter.

"Sapp? Hello sapphire on earth are you on?"lily said with waving her hands in the sapphire face."Eh... Y-yeah why?"sapphire said."Are you daydreaming?"."No im not"sapphire said."-_- are you finished bought the stuff?"lily ask."yup finish"."Now,let's pay and go home"lily said and sapphire just nodded.

Sapphire's POV

Ghaaaaa what's wrong with me?!?! I meet a boy he's so.... Nah. Am i daydreaming?? No it can't be!!!. I must tell someone but who??? Lily yes?? maybe?? No?? She's my friend's so i will do it jhesss the weather is so cold and tomorrow will school... I must tell lily

"Lily??"I said."Yeah.."she answer."I want tell you something"."Sure what is it???"."I meet a boy and h-" before i tell her she scream like the hell."WHAT?!?! KYAAAAA XD"."I didn't finished yet_-"."Continues please"she said."I bump him and i apologise to him... And He's want tell his name but one of his sibling taking him" i tell her."Just that???"she said."Yeah..  Oh wait he said 'hope we meet again' that the last word"."Aweeee,Now let's sleep and tomorrow we will go to school_-"."Why in the world must have school?!?!"i said while yelled."dunno" she answer shortly.

Why i always think about him?!?? Am i in love with him. No,it can't be! Nah,sapphire calm down and tomorrow you will go to stupid school and i know lily's feel the same.

Sapphire's POV end

====================================
Sapphire a.k.a. SakoNeko chapter one is finished hope you like it!!! And it's the story i entering your contest!!!

Be prepared for chapter 2