"Let me guess," he said stretching his legs from the uncomfortable sleep, "You didn't like yourself when you were drunk?"

"Psh..." Felicity said, "I loved myself when I was drunk, it was the other people that had the problem." She laughed and blushed. I shouldn't have said that, she thought.

"Felicity!" he said liking the new side of her, "Goodie goodie gone bad, now that's headlines."

They sat there for a moment while she finished her breakfast in an awkward silence.

"Ollie," Thea said, just barging in without knocking, "can you help me with my-"

Arrow cleared his throat "Thea, I have a guest."

Thea puckered her lips and said, "Oh, I'm just gonna go back... out there... back to minding my own business."

"That'd be my preference." Oliver said apologizing with his eyes to Felicity.

But she smiled at him and moved the tray away. "I'm sorry for his ignorance... You must be Thea."

Thea practically jumped into Felicity's arms. "Yes, and you must be Felicity." Felicity was taken aback by this. How did she...? "Oliver talks about you nonstop."

Oliver's mouth was wide open. "Well, not you in particular but your work, and your smile and you funny sexual sayings. I only got your name when I saw the way he was smiling at you." Thea giggle and Felicity was speechless.

She looked at Oliver and he had an expression that said, 'Thea! Get OUT!' His lips were puckered and it looked like he wasn't denying it.

Her cheeks were never more crimson. Is this true? she wondered.

"Has he invit-

Oliver cleared his throat and said, "Thea, go downstairs and tell Mom that I have a special guest and she needs fresh new clothes."

"No," Felicity objected, "I couldn't intrude like that. It's nothing, I just need to get home and take a nice shower and-"

"Nonsense!" Thea objected coming around and checking her clothes size, "Now, I'll have you clothes in fifteen minutes."

"Th - I... This - I don't need the clothes."

"You're right," Thea smiled coyly, "but you want them, and you can't deny them, once you see them."

Felicity shut up about it. The thought about wearing some dangly, sparkly, dazzling dress did amuse her. "Okay," she said with a smile, "can I take a shower first?" she asked both of them.

Oliver half laughed. "Yes, of course. Right through there." Oliver pointed to a master bathroom.

"Wow..." she said, "You have a master bathroom in your bedroom."

Thea and Oliver shard smiles. When Felicity was out of ear shot, Thea said, "You know I'd think she'd like it if she lived here."

Oliver scolded her, "When have I ever talked about Felicity!?"

She rolled her eyes, "I knew you had feelings for her by the expression on your face. It was rather simple when I saw your smile. I've never seen it that bright before. For Loral; for Mom, when you first got home, not even for me."

"Yeah... well, Felicity matters to me..." he admitted.

"A lot."

"Yeah... A lot."

Thea's smile dropped and she said quietly, "Do you love her?"

"I - I'm not sure yet... I..." Oliver sighed and said, "Go get Mom."

"Fine," she said walking out, "change the subject."

"Don't forget the clothes," Oliver jumped after her.

Thea laughed, "Yeah, totally in love with her."