"Hey Arina! Wanna go for a proper house tour now?" Asks Alina while walking towards the living room after breakfast.

"Yeah sure that'd be great! I'd love to check out my home" I say excitedly 

"Ok then C'mon lets go!" she laughs

Adam had left for some important work in office and will be back before Walima to get ready and mom goes to call mama and discuss about the event while Alina gives me a tour of the beautiful house.

Later I spend some time with my Mother in law and we get to know each other more. Alhumdullilah I'm blessed to have her as my mother in law. She is amazing.

When it was Zuhr time me, Alina and mom prayed together in the prayers room upstairs and then Alina takes me to Adam's...I should start calling it our room but that sounds weird. Last night was so weird and uncomfortable sharing a room with a guy.

Anyways, Once we are in the room we see the make up artist and the hair/hijab stylist waiting for us with mom. 

"Arina and Alina both of you get ready because we are leaving for the hall in two hours." Mom smiles 

We both nod and she leaves.

The make up artist starts with her magic on my face which she does really light on my request while Alina converse with the hair/hijab stylist. Once my make up is done me and Alina switch places and the hair/hijab stylist does my hair and than hijab while Alina gets her make up.

Finally the time to put on the dress comes. I am in love with the dress especially the color being Pistachio. 

Alina also gets ready and the Ladies leave after we thank them and walk them to the bedroom door

Alina also gets ready and the Ladies leave after we thank them and walk them to the bedroom door.  Few minutes later when me and Alina are busy talking the door opens and Adam walks in our eyes feet and both of us freeze. 

He looks so good with his disheveled hair coming on his piercing blue eyes and messed up loose tie. I quickly lower my eyes when Alina clears her throat but I see Adam shaking his head and just saunter into the bathroom after grabbing his Tux for the day.

Me and Alina descend downstairs after praying Asr which was hard with the heavy dress on and wait for the others to come downstairs, we get seated in the car and start our short journey to the hall.

Adam's POV

"You're Fired" I screech

"But sir..."

"No ifs and buts! Get the hell out of my office" I reply harshly and she runs out crying

I adjust my tie and slump back on my office chair.

"What did she do now?" Alex asks entering the office 

"She brought me a salad with no olives" I say rolling my eyes

"You kidding me?!" Asks Alex bewildered 

C'mon What is there to be confused about in this! He knows I never have salad without olives.

"Ya know I hate women especially when they make mistakes except my mom and Alina"

"And your wife"

"Shut up I hate her"

"Too bad you are stuck with her and can't use your 'You're Fired' dialogue on her" He smirks

"Whatever"

"Don't you have to go home and get ready for your wa-wali.."

"Walima"

"Yeah that"

"Just call it reception" I say before getting up and leaving the office with him following and catching up.

We part our ways after reaching the parking lot where our cars were parked together and go to our respective homes.

20 Minutes later

I park my Mercedes Benz and walk towards the entrance of the house, I don't see anyone in the living room so proceed towards mom's room knowing she will be present there.

"Hey mom"

"Beta, Learn to say salam properly"

"Sorry! Salaam Mom"

"Better and Waalikum Asalam" she smiles

"How was your day?"

"Amazing Alhumdullilah! Your wife is Awesome!" I smile 

"That's good"

"Ok! Now go and get ready we are leaving soon" she kisses my forehead and I return the gesture before leaving for my room.

I enter my room but stop in my tracks seeing Arina near the sitting on the bed. I stare at her for few seconds.

She looks be..beau... 

I hear Alina clear her throat bringing us back to reality, I shake my head and walk into the bathroom after grabbing my tux.

Once everyone is ready we start our small journey to the hall.

**********************************************************

Salaam Lovelies!!!

How are y'all?

Alhumdullilah I'm good!

Enjoy the Chapter!!

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT!

Love y'all

-Iiman