Chapter 6

Once I arrived at Starbucks I ordered my coffee and sat down at a table. I tried to recollect my feelings when I saw Autumn, Anna, and Sandy. Of course. Sandy glared at me and Autumn and Anna looked a little sad. They all walked over to me.

Just leave me alone... I thought. Why did they have to walk in? Like my day couldn't get any worse? I wiped my eyes, making sure no more tears came.

"So the player got the best of you?" Sandy asked. I nodded my head, looking up at her.

"H-he was my mate tho-ough."

"Once a player, always a player." Anna said, taking the seat next to me, as Autumn and Sandy took the seats across.

"I just thought he was different." I whispered.

"That's what every girl thinks; they think they're different and decide to fall in love with him or one of his friends. He has sex with them, and dumps them the next day. Happened 6 times this year. You're lucky you weren't his 7th," Autumn said, putting her hand on my hand. "I think he knew he couldn't change, and he didn't want to hurt you."

I took that into consideration. I mean, I know I shouldn't have fallen for him, I knew it. My wolf whimpered, knowing we will never be together.

"Let's go to your house?" Anna asked. I really didn't want to, but if it got my mind off of him, and to physically get him out of my room, I guess so.

"Yeah. That sounds nice."

_________________________

"You don't belong in here! Get out of her room, you have your own!" Autumn was screaming at the boys because they were still in my room. I could never get away.

"No! This is my house, I was here before that whore came in and ruined my life!" David said. My heart dropped. He hated me, I knew it. I just didn't think he would say it. I walked through the group of people, angry and hurt. I had to take it out on someone, I didn't think it would be David.

"Listen here, you think that you have a hard life just because your parents f*cking adopted me and I moved into your life? You've never been beaten, lost your parents when you were three, had no friends for most of your life, and gotten called a whore by my brother! I shouldn't even call you that because I'm not truly part of this family right? I'm just someone who screws everything up in your household? Yeah, I know. So hard to deal with an adopted sister that doesn't even bother you!"

All the guys looked at me in shock. I was shocked too, I didn't think I could say all of that without strangling someone or crying. I honestly didn't know how I felt, but I think I was relieved.

"Well I guess this whore got her way, huh? Get out of my room. Now." I said sternly. They all quickly rushed out of the room and the last person out was Jake. Before I went in, he whispered in my ear,

"That turned me on so much."