Chapter 4

~Jakes POV~

(Betcha didn't see that coming ;p)

"So, you gonna hook up with her?" I rolled my eyes. Of course I was, just not the way they think.

"What do you think. She's hot." I replied, as the guys all laughed.

"That'll be the 7th girl so far this year? Damn Jake, you really are a player." I punched him in the arm.

"Can't help that girls are just attracted to me. Those little whores will do anything for attention." I could hear my wolf already, screaming at me. She had to be near.

"As if we weren't speaking of little whores." Riley said. I mentally growled. He shouldn't say that about her. I looked up and there she was, looking perfect as ever. My wolf went nuts, and all the guys were laughing at me. I didn't care, I would look at her all day.

She finally opened her eyes and looked at me. She looked surprised, and she must've hid her emotions well, because she went back to her normal self right after. I was going to have to work hard to get her, and I would do it.

~Willow's POV~

I hid my expressions very well. Although my heart was practically pounding out of my chest, I just smiled at him.

"Hi Jake." He smiled back. It made my stomach turn, I've never felt this way in my life.

"Hey Willow. Can I-uh, talk to you?" He asked. I nodded my head.

"Come on." I said, I started walking towards the back of the building, where no one usually was. My wolf was going crazy, but my mind said differently.

We both got there, and I leaned up against a wall, trying to be cool. I failed at being cool though, and I knew it.

"So..." I started. I looked at the ground, playing with my Starbucks cup.

"Willow" Was all he said, and the sound of my name out of his mouth sounded amazing. I looked up and he looked a little nervous.

"What, you nervous I'm gonna reject you?" I asked, smirking at him. I put my hand on his arm, sending tingles and making my wolf go even more crazy, as if that was even possible.

"No, because I'm rejecting you."

-OHHHHHH sorry I had to-

~Feeling a little sad so... more updates to get my mind off it I guess~