Chapter 2

I looked at my schedule. First period I had English. I sighed, putting my bag on my shoulder. Luckily the grades were in "wings", so all of my core classes were in one place. I saw "English" on one of the doors and slowly opened it. Everyone stopped talking and looked at me. I felt all the stress coming back to me.

"Hello." The teacher said. I looked up at him.

"You may have a seat next to Jake. Jake,raise your hand." Of course.Of course of course of course.

Jake smirked and raised his hand. I sighed and went to sit next to him.

"You're back." He said.

"Not like I chose it." I replied. He leaned close to my ear.

"Well you get to sit next to me. Aren't you special?" He said, trying to be seductive. It sent chills down my spine.

"Luck of the draw." I replied, turning away from him.

The teacher, who's name I still didn't know, was going on about a project that we would have to do with the person who sat next to us.

"You're lucky I'm smart." I told Jake. He lightly punched my arm as if we were friends.

"Is there going to be a problem between the two of you?" Mr. I-Don't-Know-His-Name-Yet said.

"Uh no sir." I quickly said, before Jake could go and mess up this *almost* friendship. I get in trouble on the first day and mother is sure to bring me back to the orphanage.

"You're such a good girl." He whispered.

"You're such an idiot." I smiled and turned back towards the board, trying to pay attention to what was going on, but all I could think of was one thing.

I'm falling for a bad boy.

Haha you guys thought it ended there. I'm not that mean ;p

-----------

I already got done with today and I was so stressed with all the work I had to do. I laid down on my bed and took out the phone that my parents got me. I started to download a couple of apps that looked cool. I didn't know much, it's not really my fault.

"Willow?" I heard mother say.

"Come in." I replied. She walked in with her purse and smiled at me.

"We're going to go shopping." She said.

"I don't need much, I've got a lot already." I protested.

"Willow, you have a change of clothes. You don't even have that much in this room!" I didn't know why she wanted me to buy so much stuff, but I couldn't go shopping. I had tons of homework to do!

"I can't, I have a bunch of homework to do." I said.

"It's Friday dear, you can procrastinate your homework for a day." I smiled.

"Alright. I guess so." I replied. She smiled back.

"Let's go."

---------------------------------------------

After many hours of shopping, I returned home with many bags of clothes, makeup, accessories, and the car was piled with things to accessorize my room. I walked in the door and as soon as I did, David and all his friends looked up at me. I saw Jake, and he smiled. The rest of the boys were whispering to each other. I glared at Jake and started walking upstairs. I set the bags on my bed and started putting them into my empty dresser. I heard a knock on my door, expecting mom.

"Come in." I said. Instead of mother, Jake walked in. I rolled my eyes.

"You're back." I said, vey unamused.

"How could I stay away?" He asked. He sat next to me.

"When do you turn 16?" He asked me. I was taken back by the question, why did he even want to know?

"Why?" I asked. I looked him in the eyes.

"So I can know... Something." He replied. I turned away from him, shoving another shirt into the dresser.

"3 days." I was counting down the days. Not because I was glad I was 16, but because that day, I could possibly meet my mate. Not that my mate would accept me, he could easily reject me.

"Well, that's nice." He said awkwardly.

"What's with you?" I asked him.

"What?" He asked.

"One second you hate me, the next you're flirting, then trying to be friends, and now trying to get into my life?" He was so confusing, but it felt perfect. I couldn't fall for Jake though, no not yet. I just met him today!

"I do wanna be friends. Unless you kick me out of your room."

"So if I kick you out, I don't have to be friends with you?" I asked.

"Yup, absolutely correct. You really catch on quick, don't you?" He poked me in my arm.

"Don't poke me!" I squealed. He smirked and started poking me even more, until I was rolling on the ground, laughing so hard while he was poking me in my stomach.

"S-s-stop!" I yelled, laughing again.

"Never!" He screamed. I finally got up and lightly pushed him into a wall. I pinned him against it and whispered,

"Never poke me again, got it?" I poked his nose and turned back around to put my clothes back in my dresser. He poked me one more time before running out of my room. I shook my head. Why was I falling for him?

-Yay update!!-