Chapter 5

~Willow's POV~

He rejected me. He never wanted me, he never will want me. Me and my wolf mentally died at the thought of being alone. I tried my hardest to look okay, but inside I was dying.

Before a tear could slip, I ran. I ran back to my house, that wasn't even really my house. Nothing belonged to me, they really didn't care. All these thoughts ran through my head as quickly as I was running. I threw open the door, ran upstairs, and practically kicked my door down. I locked it, and laid on my bed. The mascara would make my face look terrible, but I honestly didn't care. My own mate didn't want me, why should I try for someone else?

I grabbed the notebook I kept by my dresser and grabbed a pencil. I used to write some music, I never really performed it though.

I'm never sober, pain is my drug. The cancer was spreading, the pain increasing but you stood there and watched my suffer. Why wouldn't you do something? It never mattered, I meant nothing to you.

I spent all day writing down lyrics and listening to music. It got my mind off of things until I heard my brother and his friends come over. I shoved my head in my pillow, hoping I wouldn't be bothered.

"Willow?" I heard a female voice. Mom. She must've just gotten home from her work.

"I don't want to talk." I mumbled.

"Come out of your room at least."

"I'm fine." I said, knowing that was the biggest lie I've ever told. I heard footsteps and luckily she left. I laid my head back down and read over the song I wrote. It was exactly how I felt- broken.

"Willooooow!" I heard all the guys outside my door within the next few minutes.

"What do you want?" I snapped back.

"Mom told us to let us in your room so let us in." I heard one of them say.

"Go away." I said.

"We're not leaving until you open the door."

"Then you're going to be there a while." I mumbled, putting my headphones back on and listening to Pierce the Veil, Bulletproof Love.

"My love for you was bulletproof but you're the one who-"

I heard all of them start screaming and banging on my door. I was getting frustrated now, tired.

"Go away! I don't need any of you!" I screamed, silence engulfing the entire place for only a few seconds.

"Let us in! Let us in!" They chanted. I screamed again and I opened my door.

"There! Now go away!" I yelled, trying to close the door and failing because it was about 10 guys against me. I gave in and just walked away, landing face down on my bed.

"What's this?" One of them, I think his name was John, said. He picked up the notebook and laughed while reading it out loud.

"Stop!" I said, trying to grab the notebook out of his hand. I missed, and all the guys started laughing at me, including my own brother. Even Jake.

"Aww, is someone heartbroken?" They said. That's it. I ran out of the room, running downstairs and ran outside. I had nowhere to go, so I went to Starbucks. I made sure to have my wallet with me, with a few bucks, just enough to buy a coffee. I didn't want anyone to see me like this, but at the same time I really didn't care. I just had to get away, and that was the only place I could go.

-Update yay!!-