Chapter 1 - Resolute

Start from the beginning

I skidded to a halt on the sands when I felt a fluctuation in reiatsu. It was coming from below and I half expected a hollow to jump out of the sand to attack me. That obviously wouldn't work because I could pinpoint any person's presence from five kilometers away. This hollow was just a few meters away and its reiatsu was pathetic.

I waited for a moment for it to surface so I could slice it in half before being on my way to Las Noches. However, the ground below my feet vibrated and I sucked in a sharp breath when some sort of appendages shot out from below my feet. I jumped out of the way and slashed through them easily. They kept coming out from the ground no matter how many I sliced.

I couldn't tell from where the appendages would come because I could only tell that the hollow itself was a good hundred meters away from me. It was getting annoying to avoid the appendages and have the hollow stall me. When several more shot out of the ground, trying to wrap themselves around me, I finally snapped.

"Yaahhh!" I screamed and sent a crescent of reiatsu at the hollow.

It hit it point blank, even causing a huge explosion where my reiatsu hit the sands. But in that one moment I ignored his appendages, I felt them wrap around my ankles and pull me into the sand before they disintegrated. I cursed under my breath as I fell through the sand and landed on the rocky floor almost fifty meters below the sand.

I landed in crouched position, my hand still clutching my zanpakuto tightly and my other hand on the ground supporting myself. I snapped my head up sensing more than twenty hollows surrounding me. They were easily adjucas and lower arrancar level but they weren't Aizen's Espada army. They were here to stall me. Like that was going to work!

I stood up while taking a deep breath. I ruffled my mid back length black hair to get the sand out of it. I dusted my shinigami robes as well, my stance relaxed and not really worried about the bunch of hollows surrounding me.

I finally looked up to look at the rocks behind which the hollows were hiding. "You don't really think that a bunch of weak hollows like yourselves can beat me, do you?"

Seeing that the hollows weren't planning to come out just yet, I closed my eyes and waited patiently. I couldn't head to Las Noches without these numbskulls attacking me first. Might as well wait for them to show themselves, finish them off and head back to the top without any of them jumping in my face. It would save me trouble of unnecessary multiple attacks.

Nothing happened for a few minutes while I stood with my eyes closed. My surroundings were silent and I could tell that none of the hollows had moved. Soon enough though, probably assuming that I was unguarded, almost all the hollows jumped out of their hiding places and at once to attack. I snapped my eyes open and took a hold of my zanpakuto in both hands. I got on one knee and thrust it hard into the ground causing violent tremors to rock the area around me.

I mumbled the command of one of my attacks and reiatsu shot out in all directions around me like a hollow sphere causing the ground below me to crumble. All of the hollows that were jumping at me met my reiatsu and disintegrated instantly. This fight was over in less than five seconds.

I stood up, pulling my blade out of the ground. "Nice try, Aizen. But you're going to have to do much better than that if you want to try and stall me."

I took off once again, this time though, upwards. I had to get back above the sand so I could go to Las Noches. I wasn't going to let myself sinking underground become an obstacle to reaching my destination and completing my mission. I knew I would face resistance because Aizen himself wouldn't want to take any risk of fighting me. He knew all too well that I wasn't someone he could take lightly like the others. After all, I had come here not to seal him or stall him, but to kill him.

I used the reishi in the surroundings and propelled myself upwards. When I was close to the sand ceiling, I swung my blade diagonally in front of myself and the sand exploded upwards. I jumped out of the hole I had made and landed on the new sand that had covered up the hole instantly.

There was a lot of dust around me and I had my eyes closed while I waited for it to settle down. But I was smirking because I not only knew that I was just outside the walls of Las Noches, I was also surrounded by all ten Espada. Aizen, Ichimaru and Tousen were standing a little away, most definitely watching me from where they stood several feet above.

I took a deep breath and I tightened the hold on my zanpakuto, confidence and resolve burning fiercely within me.

~~~~~~

Woohoo!! I've made the OC a super powerful and awesome girl! Muwahahahahahaha!!! >:D

Ahem, yes well, what do you think of her? I created the Avatar of the OC online....looks cool, doesn't she?

Now it's time for a battle between good and evil! Aizen, are you ready to face Saya's wrath?! It's time for you to go down! But what does he have planned out to protect himself from her? I'm sure he's not going to go down so easily, right?

Vote!

COMMENT PLEASE!!

:D