"At lunch?" Suji asked unsure, she glanced at JB, catching his eyes as he was staring at her quietly.

The teacher giggled before nodding. "Or perhaps tomorrow?" She sarcastically said. Suji sighed to herself.

Suji nodded with a slight smile. She couldn't refuse since she would just get detention for talking back to the teacher.  She bowed and slowly sat down at her seat. Glancing at Jieun, she noticed the girl snicker at her.

"Jaebum, your seat will be the one behind Bae Suji." She assigned while pointing to the available desk behind Suji's. Jaebum nodded with a bow before he started walking towards his new desk.

He started unpacking his pencils as Suji quickly turned to him and smiled nicely.

He got startled by the sudden greeting but nevertheless returned a shy smile.

" Annyeong~ I'm Bae Suji." She suddenly extended her hand out for him to shake.

He was a bit surprised by her sudden introduction, and hesitantly took her hand and shook it gently as he smiled. Her hand was soft and warm, completely smaller then mine. Jaebum noted to himself.

"I'm Im JB." He said staring at her big brown eyes, which were captivating. He couldn't deny the fact that she was absolutely beautiful.

Suji chuckled and nodded nevertheless. "I kinda already knew that." Suji teased jokingly.

JB smiled shyly and blushed slightly embarrassed.

"You can call me Jaebum though. That's what my friends call me." Jaebum suddenly insisted.

Suji teasingly furrowed her eyebrows with narrowed eyes and a playful smirk. "We're friends?"

Realizing what he had just said, he immediately blushed embarrassed. But he knew what she was doing. "Only if you want to." He said with the same smirk.

Suji furrowed a bit before letting out a awkward laugh. "I was kidding." Suji spoke with a friendly smile.

Relieved, JB suddenly smiled with a sigh. Suddenly, Jieun brought her chair and scooted next to Suji, facing JB with a smile.

"Hello, my name is Jieun. Suji's best friend." Jieun quickly said as she extended her hand out to him.

He took it and lightly shook it with nice smile and a nod. "Jaebum."

"I overheard you guys talking and I think I'll just call you JB." Jieun spoke with a smile.

Jaebum nodded with a small laugh. "Okay."

Suji smiled and shook her head before turning back to the front.

------------

Once class was over and lunch started, Suji grabbed her binder and started walking out the door, until she remembered that she had to show Jaebum around.

She sighed and turned back to Jaebum, whom was sitting at his desk focused on his work. He probably didn't even realize the bell rang. Suji thought to herself.

Jieun walked up to her with a big hungry smile, but as she was about to drag Suji away, Suji stopped and pulled the pouting girl back.