Chapter 3

"Man, my head hurts suddenly. Must be withdrawal from the lack of mustard. Oh, well...", Fell looked around the room to find himself alone. Oddly enough, the air felt... Full? Strange, must be his God awful Universe. Or... maybe Ink and Error's fighting again? Those two are like fire and ice... Regardless, Fell decide to take a look around, both inside and out, when he notice, of all people, Papyrus nowhere to be seen, which was really rare considering it was on an off day. He turned and was met with Sans whom seemed to have a bluish hue. "Hey... You uh...... Did ya sleep well?"

Fell involuntarily scrunched the bridge of his nose a bit, "Yeah, I guess. You?" Sans seemed to loom away from Fell for a second. "Y-Yeah... Um... You do know you're... Only in a tee and... Booty shorts?" Fell's gazes shot downwards in panic to meet a pair of short shorts, most likely this Sans' Papyrus. He seized, redder than ever. He shook his head. "Y-Yeah, so? What ya like what ya see?" In sheer moments, Fell had realized the words that befell his mouth. Oh lawd what had he done? Now Classic would look at him differently, and not the the slightest good way! The two blushed heavily as Fell struggled to patch his faulted words, "U-uh... Um... I uh... Mean... Uuugh!!!" Suddenly, a hand lifted his face, and Sans smiled, "Eh, it's ok. I don't mind... And yes, I do like what I see... Hey..." Fell blushed more than ever, his soul racing from the numorous opportunities now laid before him. Sans pulled away, having snagged a prized kiss, "My apologies~ I just couldn't handle myself, hehehe..."

Sans is... I'd have to admit, he's a really charming dude and... His obnoxious puns are the best. I don't think anyone else could top his off. No sirreee... He's funny, charmy, caring, lazy, strange; he's anyone's dream~ I guess~ but I mean... He's got a nice ass, his smile is a real turn on and- oh dear god... I'm in love with him no doubt about it. I need him so bad...

Fell blushed as he sat there, dreaming about Classic. He sighs heavily, a small smirk plastering slowly on his face like fungus in a forest. He held himself close as he daydreamed. Classic just stared, chuckling, "You.... Okay there?" He purred. That was when Fell jumped, "AHHH! IWASN'TTHINKINGOFHOWMUCHINEEDYOU!!!" He practically became a cutie tomatie.