Chapter 1: Unhappy Memories

" Day: 4678, Friday, January 20, 2089... No sign of humans yet... Again. Status on Own Sanity: Broken, but still functional. Final result: Unreasonable punishment from Boss in 4.5 hours..."

Fell sighed as he placed his journal on his stand next his station. He didn't like the feeling of having to constantly watch himself for stalkers, yet it was a daily thing since it was literally Kill or be killed. Yet he was always getting into brawls, whether it'd be out in the streets or with his merciless Captain and brother Papyrus, or Edge as other AUs call him. Sitting back in his station, Fell took a pack of cigarettes and slid a single into his teeth. Lighting it, he coughed at the rare toxin, gasping a little for breath. He nearly dropped it when he heard his phone ringing, ~ I feel it deep within, it's just beneath the skin! I must confess that I feel like a monster! I-I feel like a mons-~ He flipped it open and a ragged shriek pierced the air. "SANS! GET YOUR ASS HOME NOW, OR YOU'RE DUST! YOU HEAR ME?!" Fell sighed irritably as he closed the phone, cutting Edge off. "Alright, ya fucking pansy. Let me just get home..."

A half an hour later, Fell made his way stealthily through Snowdin since walking straight through would be nothing short of a death wish. He slipped through the trees and made it to the door step before being thrown suddenly inside. "WHERE WERE YOU, YOU PATHETIC WELP?! AND DON'T YOU DARE EVER CUT ME OFF ON THE PHONE LIKE THAT AGAIN, YOU HEAR?!" Edge slammed his fist near the temples of Fell's skull, slapping him in the process. This caused tiny cracks to appear on Fell's jawbone. "A-Ah! Fucker! What the hell?!" Edge growled, "I SAID, WHERE WERE YOU?! ANSWER ME!!!" Fell hesitantly teleport to Waterfall and hid behind a large rock; that is until something sucked at him. He glance mere seconds before blacking out. All he heard was loud noises, silence and then.....

A TV set... And... Mumbling, he could barely hear the rest. "Sans, is he going to be ok, Brother? He looks terrible... Maybe we should get Alphy-" he suddenly shot up, "AHHHHHHHHHH!!! WHAT THE HELL?!" " heya, buddy. ya'll right?"Fell held his head up, but only to cushion the pain with his hands. "A-Ahhh, ow.... Damn it... Wha?" He looked at the monsters staring down at him. One of them looked nearly identical, "The hell?!" Fell leaned backwards and scooted away. The shorter skeleton held out his hand, " sorry, bud... didn't mean to be a 'pane'. hehehe" Fell almost let himself chuckle when he remembered Edge saying something about strangers. "....."

The shorter skeleton pulled back his hand, a slight sweat drop rolling down, "Sorry, I guess I was a little informa-" "BAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!" Fell suddenly burst into laughter as he couldn't hold it in anymore. "I didn't... HAHAHAHA, Mean to be a p-pane!!!? Ha that's a good one! O-oh.... S-sorry..." He slightly blushed, feeling embarrassed as the shorter one only smirked, "It's fine. By the way, the name's Sans, but you can just call me Original or Ketchup if ya want. Everyone else does... Hehe..." Fell blushed more, "W-what?....."

Fell blinked for a second before processing what the other skeleton said, "OOOOHHH, ok... Cool... I guess... So.... What with the attire? Doesn't your Papyrus bitch you out about it? Smack you? Use yo-" "SAAAAAANS!!!!" Papyrus rang out, freaking Fell out to the point of tears, "O-Oh god, w-which on is t-t-that?! Tell me that one's y-yours, K-Ketch!" He hid behind Sans, visibly shaking as UT! Papyrus tapped his foot. Sans blushed at the nickname, but then frowned, ~Was his Papyrus.... A control-happy rapist?~ He looked to his brother who had grown increasingly impatient. "SANS.... I'VE BEEN CALLING YOU... HELLO..." Fell peaked behind Sans, shaking as if he was in ice. Out of nowhere (literally), a slightly taller Papyrus with jagged scars on his right eye instantly appeared it front of the three.

'Oh god, why is Boss here?! Great, there's no way for me to live somewhat peacefully, is there?' Fell nervously thought as Sans seemed to have noticed his mutual fear, becoming, as some would say, a bit overly defensive. "What 'Bro'?" Fell's Papyrus, that was collectively renowned through the Multiverse as 'Edge', gritted his teeth, growling, "You're not my Sans, so I can't slap you for being stupid, BUT I can slap your Papyrus for YOUR mistake." He lifted his hand only to have it grabbed and twisted. Sans' eyes lit, which was extremely rare, even for one of them. "Touch my brother, and you'll have a bad-" "S-STOP! O-OK, I'LL GO WITH YOU, BOSS... Just.... Don't h-hurt them, they didn't know and have no purpose of getting involved... L-Lets... Let's just go... okay?" He stepped from behind Sans and pushed him away from Edge.

This... Was going to be one hell of a long day