46

" Can I hold it down?
Have I been trying my best?"

The muffled sound of Christo singing for his soundcheck plays in the background but we stay quiet, gazing at one another from centimeters away. My heart beats against my chest, a trance like state controlling my body. I had ignored looking into his eyes for so long and now I'm stuck, my body frozen in place yet lit on fire under his gaze. His eyes gaze back and forth between my features as I gaze deeply into his dark brown eyes, the light behind me glistening them.

As we stare at one another his fingers continue their assault on my thighs, running up and down them, creating tension in between my legs and through my body. My breathing accelerates and his eyes travel down to my lips, taking his own bottom one in between his teeth. My eyes gaze down at his very own lips and it seems as if almost immediately after he latches his hands to my calves and brings me closer. I suck in a sharp breath as he brings us even closer than before, an unnoticeable amount of space now in between us. My injured hand what seems like instinctively moves towards his waist but before it can he takes it in his own and moves it away from him. My heart stops and I almost push him away and return back to reality but before I can he notices my uneasy behavior and reaches for my uninjured hand and places it on his waist, making sure that I don't injure myself more than I did before. A weird sensation crawls through my stomach at the thought of his actions but I try to push my dangerous thoughts away, overthinking everything he does never seems to leave me mentally well.

My hand pulls him by his side and he comes closer, leaning his head into the side of my neck before placing a lingering and wet kiss on my skin. My eyes instinctually shut as he continues, slowly yet sloppily leaving wet kisses on my neck before pulling my top down by the sleeve slightly and leaving some on my collarbone. My eyes knit shut and I unconsciously forget everything around us. The people on the other side of the door, the harsh words we exchanged this morning and the other women he seems to mess around with continuously.

His head moves around the space between my neck and shoulder as his other hand that isn't babysitting my injured one roams my body, moving around and becoming familiar with it before finally landing on my hip. A small moan erupts from my lips when his mouth lands on a certain area of my neck that is sensitive and I feel my cheeks flush out of embarrassment. I prepare myself for his teasing but instead he places his attention on that area, my breathing becoming hectic and my thoughts clouded as he chews on my skin. My uninjured hand moves from his waist and lands on the top of his head before running through his hair and pulling at the ends. A groaning noise erupts from his very own lips and I continue, trying my best to hear the noise once again. His breathing becomes just as hectic and rattled as mine and he pulls away, catching his breath before stepping back, my mouth unintentionally letting out a light whine at the lost of contact. Fortunately he only pulls away for several seconds to remove his shirt before moving back and placing his hands on the small of my back and pushing me forward so I'm on the very edge and am as close to him as possible. My arms instinctively react and use my wrists to wrap themselves around his neck and pull him back in between my neck. He chuckles at my needy behavior but I completely disregard his teasing, my embarrassment from earlier gone and exchanged with a longing for his lips on my skin.

His mouth continues its assault as he trails his lips lower, reaching the top of my breasts and continuing to leave wet kisses. He nibbles on a top part of my breast and I moan, sure that if I were on my feet I would have become a puddle of mush by now. His touches, kisses and caresses are so simple yet they extract the most from me and make his every touch completely euphoric.

" Fuck, sweetheart." He groans as I run my hands through his hair and pull at the ends rougher than before. The fingertips on my injured hand roam his chest and his breathing accelerates, the amount of breaks he takes between nibbling on my neck increasing. His hand roams my body and moves up my shirt, landing on my bare waist and using his thumb to graze over the area just under my breast. My own breathing accelerates to an ever faster pace as he squeezes my sides, his kisses getting sloppier and rougher as he moves around my neck and the area where my cleavage would be if my breasts weren't so small.