THE MISSING PRINCE

The marriage rituals were going on as usual in mithila and the palace was was the center of a huge commotion. Not even a single person , right from the servants to the emperor himself , was seen relaxed, everyone was busy with the preparations.Ram and Sita had been called that day to the kings chamber's. All elders were present there including sages vashisht, vishwamitra and shatanand , King Dahsrath , King Janak And his brother along with their Queens.

Vishwamitra : Ram , tumhe to gyaat hi hoga ki humne tumhe kyoon bulwaya hai . Tumhara paksh maine dono maharaj ke saamne rakha , aur yeh jaankar tumhe atyant prasannata hogi ki unka bhi yahi matt hai .

Janak : Ji gurudev , Ayodhya aur mithila ke sambandh ab chaar guna mazboot ho jaenge . Rama : Dhanyavaad Gurudev , main aapka kritagya hoon jo aapne meri baat ka maan rakha . !!!!

Sita : Swami , yeh kis vishay mein charcha ho rahi hai ?

Ram : Sitae , main aapke ishaare samajh gayaa tha , jo baat aap mujhse itne samay se kehne ka prayaas kar rahi thin , wahi baat maine gurudev ki sayata se Pitashri aur Maharaaj janak ke saamne rakhi . Ab aapko kabhi bhi apni behenon se door nahi rehna padega , charon rajkumarian ab ayodhya ki vadhu banengi.

Sita was overjoyed with excitement and emotions, which were hard for her to control , and bent forward to hug Rama ,Rama was a bit shocked and signalled her the presence of elders there . She stopped midway , her face red in embarrasement .The rishis left , leaving rama and sita alone with the kings and their wives .Sita was embraced by her father, mother and chacha- chachi 

Janak : Sita , though we have agreed to the proposal , I want you to personally ask your siblings if they dont have any reservations against their marriage , after all i dont want marriages be forced on them .

Sita ( in her thoughts ) : Pitashree ko shayad gyat nahi ki unki shesh teen putriyaan bhi apni badi benen ke samaan pehle hi ayodhya ke rajkumaron ke saamne apna dil haar chukki hain !!!

Then King dashrath came forward to embrace his son with a Hug 

Dashrath ( Speaking gently in Rama Ear's ) : Putra , shayad tum bhool gaye ki hum bhi ayodhya ke maharaaj hain , apne aur aas pas ke rajyon ki saari jaankari hoti hai hamein , toh kya apne charo putron ke bare kuch nahi pata hoga kya ? Woh teeno mere putra pehle , tumhare bhai baadme hain. Mujhe sab dikh raha tha ki hamari peeth piche kya chal raha hai mere putron aur mithila ki rajkumariyon ke beech ...

Rama ( Giving a horryfing look to dashrath ) : Pitashree , aap bhi ...

Sita : chaliye swami , vatika mein chaltein hain , main daasiyon ko bhejkar baaki sabko wahin par bulwa loongi , wahin par baat karenge.

It was afternoon , at the Garden , Ram And Sita Broke the news to Bharat-Mandavi and Shatrughan Shrutkirti , and the proposals were accepted almost instantaneously 

.Sita ( In a joyous mood ) : Now , that was a surprise , I never thought you were going to accept that easy. !!! ( Sita winked at her sisters with a devilish look) .

Ram : Yes Sita , but dont forget that our most difficult task is still pending , both our firebrands will need a lot of convincing !!!

Just then then saw urmila squeaking through the garden pathway into the palace . Sita called her out .

Sita : Why are you in such a hurry , what have you done now . ( Sita was sure Urmilla had done something she would not approve of ).

Urmila : Ku... Kuch nahi didi , maine bhala kya kiya hai ( hiding her face from her elder sister)