First Day

OK so this time I've been so excited to train on my first day.

I checked my clock and it's 9:30.

"Shit! I'm late!"

I searched my  closet for my Jersey then I searched for my red cleats and got my training bag and got on my dad's car.

"Dad let's go I'm late!".

After about 15 minute I arrived at training center and ran to my coach.

"Uhm..... Coach I'm sorry I'm late I woke up late!" He looked down at me at said "well it's OK but I got rules you need  to obey them! Now give me 20 push ups! " I did what he told me I dropped and did 20 push ups. after that my arms were aching.

But it's OK cause I deserve it.

I went to him and said "coach I'm done! what do I need to do next!?"

he answered back saying "you are going to compete with the team but in your team it's just you!"

I was surprise at first I think I can't do it. But I have to.

I accepted the challenge cause I have to.

Louis blew the whistle and the game started.

I was going fast I keep on scoring.

The ball didn't touch my opponents foot.

By then coach stopped the game and my fellow team mates were all worked up they didn't even score one.

Coach was really impressed.

After that coach dismissed us.

I went to the locker room and got my stuff.

I'm walking home cause my parents are out.

So I was walking but when I was about to step out the training center Louis pulled up and asked me if I want to ride with him.

well of course I said yes.

I rode in the car then we went to Starbucks to have some drinks.

He asked me if what do I want to drink I usually drink Strawberry and Cream so I had some then we sat in one table so he started to speak and he said "So you did well I was so amazed by what you did!" I was surprise he said that to me.

"Uhm... Thanks!" blushing a little bit.

"so why did you being me here?" I asked while shaking my drink.

"well I want to ask something to you!" he said

I said OK and at the same time I was curious about what he will ask me I'm so desperate to know but before he could ask me my phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Hey Kirsten you need to go home some one is looking for you! and your going to be so surprise who it is!"

"OK be right there!"

Then after that being said I hanged up.

"Uhm.... Louis I got to go someone is looking for me mind giving me a ride?" I said looking at him.

"Course Babe!" He said with a smile on his face.

In my thought what the hell.did he just called me babe.

Well I pretended I wasnt affected with that.

And I just got in the car and he drove there as fast as he can.

It was complete silence when we were in the car.

When I got home I saw cars park infront of us I was curious who are they and why do they need me.

I was going to open the door but someone did and greeted me

"Hi there going lady!"

I said "Hello?" I was really annoyed at the fact that I'm talking to a stranger.

I think Louis noticed so he got out of the car and walked over to me.

"Hey Louis what are you still doing here?" I whispered

Well the man said "Why don't we go inside!" I agreed to the man and invited Louis in  incase something goes wrong. any way he's here so I let him in.

We sat in the couch me and Louis are on the same couch and the man sat on another one.

There were three man who were wearing black suits.

The other one introduced him self "Hi there im William owner of a famous soccer team Manchester United!"

I was so shocked the owner is here in front of me.

Louis was even shocked cause I think Louis loves that team.

I was so shocked I didn't say any word.

Louis and me was just staring at him.