who is she?

You dont know me? Well I don't know you either but anywhore you should know me im THE Lyla Jay Evans you know that little sassy ass girl from the playground Yea thats me all grown up well not all grown-up​ I'm almost 16.I was born on October 8, 1996 in Panorama City, California.But your not here to listen to me go on and on about that you're​ to listen to the love story of me and Princeton​... I began dating fellow teen star young Princeton about 2 years ago at the age of 13 i truly love him but we split about a month ago. we used to do everything thing together we had so much fun​ we even had a couple song it was trap love by fetty wap and our couple name was prylie But  Now that's all over in the blink of an eye he left me couldn't even kiss me goodbye... But I don't understand why he left me why all of a sudden he gave up on us. Now a month later I'm getting stronger than I thought I would ever be I just can't​ get over him... but anyway​ I've  moved on im talking to ray ray from mindless behavior im sure you know him if you don't you live under a rock. Anyway sometimes i still  wonder what Princeton is doing I hear he's moved on  with some whore now....well I guess we'll never rap again, never share another kiss, never share the same bed, and we'll never rap the last rap....