Chapter 6

“Uncle Carlos? Uncle Carlos are you there? It’s me, Marcus. Your nephew.”

  The three siblings were in their living room and Marcus had called Carlos. It was set on speaker so everyone could listen, but they had agreed that Marcus would do all the talking and ask all the questions.

  “Marcus?” their uncle asked, “Is it really you? Well, what a surprise!”

  “Yes sir, I’m sure it is for you. But I’ve called for a couple questions.”

  “I’m ready,” he said.

  “Do you know, by any chance, who the lady in the video is?” he asked.

  “To tell you the absolute truth Marcus,” Carlos said , “I have not a clue who that woman is. She's definitely a girl, I'll say that. But I will tell you this, she is evil. And she will do anything to gain power. I was in the prison, and she never revealed herself to me. She was constantly dressed in a hooded cloak, and never took it off. She only visited the cell once every day. She is made of pure evil. She walks like death itself, and she had personal bodyguards who are protecting her constantly. I want her to fall, but I can't go back there. Fear of my daughter being dead is too much for me too bare. I hope that you find her. Alive." More cheerfully, he added, “I think I know what you are going to ask me next. Is it, by any chance, ‘Where can we find the Spy Agency?”

 “Yes. How did you know?” asked Micheal.

  “I just did.” replied Carlos.

  “Okay. Anyways, do you know where it is?” Marcus asked him.

  “Yes I do. And I also know where the building and lake is in the PLX video, but that will have to wait. What are the others?” he asked.

  “Actually, I don't really have any more questions. That was it.” Marcus replied, "Am I forgetting anything sir?"

  “No Marcus.” their uncle said, “But before I tell you your information, I must tell you some other things, and ask you a few questions.”

  “Uncle Carlos, we don’t have a lot of time,” he said urgently, “The girl in the transmission said the deadline was December 1st, 2035! The date today is October 16th, 2035.”

  “Marcus, I will tell you how to contact them in a few minutes. But, as I said before, I need to ask you some things, and tell you some things.”

  “Fine,” Marcus said grumpily, “just make it quick.”

  “Okay,” Carlos said, “But, how about at my house? I feel like there are people watching your house. I think my house is safer.”

  “All right,” replied Marcus grouchily, “You have us for only 10 minutes. And 10 minutes only. We're short on time. After you tell us the the things we need to know. Then, you tell us the way to communicate with the Spy Agency. Deal?”

  “Deal. I'm only a few houses down from you. I'll be standing in my driveway. I expect you here in 5 minutes. Be here then, or you don't get your information.”

  “Yes sir.” He hung the phone up. “We have to-" Marcus started,

  “Go to his house. We heard. We're right here, remember?” interrupted Michael.

  "What did he say about the evil girl?" Rachel asked, "Something about death?"

  “It doesn't matter right now." said Marcus as they all started for the door.

  "Okay then. Let’s go.” Michael said.

“I just can’t wait to get started with the Spy Agency. It’s going to be awesome!” said Rachel.

   “What about Marci? What is she going to do?” asked Rachel, "You can't just abandon her! But you just can't let her come and risk her life to help us either."

  “I haven’t figured that out yet. I definitely won't let her come. I'll have to think about it more. I’ll think of something eventually.” Marcus said, "Right now, just focus on Mom and Dad."

  As they walked to Carlos' house, a million things were reeling through their heads.