Chapter 38

How could someone be so perfect?

2 months later.

Harry POV:

"I'm going to get ready now , daddy! " I squealed into the phone.

I heard daddy chuckle on the other side. "You're so damn cute! " He cooed.

I blushed at the compliment and a wide smile stretched my lips.

"Okay , I'm gonna leave you now so you would take your time and get ready. " He said.

"Okay daddy , I love you and Melody loves you too. " I made some kissy noise.

Yes , we agreed to name our baby Melody. It's just a delicate name that brings happiness and peace to you.

"I love you both too , princess. " I could hear the smile in his voice.

I waddled towards the bed where the dress that daddy sent to me was placed.

We were going on a date and he of course buys me dresses for each one

We were going on a date and he of course buys me dresses for each one. Yes , I'm spoiled. Be jelly.

I went to take a shower before getting ready. After cleaning my body and refreshing it with the smell of vanilla , I walked out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around my body.

I first dried my hair and pulled it up in a creative hairstyle. Then , I put on a simple makeup that made my skin glow in a good way.

I grabbed the dress and pulled it on my body carefully. I was glad that daddy considered me being pregnant before he bought that dress.

I pulled on my shoes after then looked at myself in the mirror. I look really good , but I hoped that I looked good enough for daddy.

I looked at the clock to see that daddy could be here any minute. I quickly grabbed my purse and phone then walked downstairs to wait for him.

"Oh damn , baby bro! You're killin' the game. " Kevin whistled as soon as he saw me making me giggle.

"Thanks Kevy! " I said and kissed his cheek.

"How is little Melody? " He asked rubbing my bump.

"So far so good , hasn't been kicking like yesterday. " I answered. As if she could hear me , I felt a kick where Kevin's hand was resting.

He chuckled when he felt it. "I guess she is gonna be a stubborn one. "

I was gonna reply when a knock on the front door interrupted me. My eyes widened in excitement at the thought of seeing daddy so I quickly walked to the door after I checked myself in the mirror beside it.

I opened the door for both our jaws to drop. He stared at me with wide eyes as I stared at him stunned at such perfection. I'm so lucky to have him all for me.