Chapter 34

Me. 😂

Zayn POV:

I growled throwing probably the hundredth magazine for today. I slammed my hand down on the desk and growled in anger.

Being famous really has its disadvantages and one of them is having no privacy. The last time that media had released my pictures with Harry at the art show I managed to take them down from the internet and everywhere before most of the people could see but now the whole world had seen them and I didn't know what to do.

I don't care about them knowing about my baby or even about my image but all I care for now if they bother Harry or say anything about him. I know media can be shitty sometimes that's why I don't want them to get to Harry.

My little sweetheart is already pregnant and I don't want him near any stress as it's bad for him and the baby.

Why can't they fucking leave me alone? Why can't they fucking respect my privacy?  

The articles themselves had attracted all the attention.

- Who would have guessed that the famous artist is in fact a sugar daddy?

- Is Zayn Malik cheating on Selena Gomez with a sixteen-year old she male?

- Does Selena Gomez know about Zayn Malik's new lover?

- Crossdressing can attract any male even if he is Zayn Malik.

Like WTF?? They don't have the right to publish anything about my personal life. They're talking shit about Harry and I don't tolerate that. My love is too young to be dragged into this drama.

Now what if Selena read the article and took the wrong idea. I don't need anymore drama than I already have. She could talk shit about me with the media to get me back.

I groaned and rested my forehead against the desk's surface. I closed my eyes and tried to think how to stop the media from talking about this.

A moment later , my phone started to ring. I sighed and leaned back against my chair and grabbed my phone. I took a look to see Selena's name flashing on the screen.

I rolled my eyes already knowing what she was gonna talk about or why she was calling. I had no choice but to answer and get this shit done already.

"Hello! " I answered with no emotion in my voice.

"What's with all the cheating thing going on in the news? " She asked straight forward.

Oh shit! I was just thinking about that and now I had to face her with the truth. I couldn't lie cause if I did then I would make it worse.

"Look I know we should meet and talk about this in person but I want to get done with it already so I have to explain it over the phone. " I stated rubbing my temples cause the headache was killing me.

"Alright , go on. " She sighed.

"I will talk honestly with you , I love this boy with all my heart. He has captured my attention the moment my eyes landed on him but the problem here that he is underage so I needed to keep it a secret so the media and his family wouldn't bother us but eventually they found out and all and to make it clear , you and me were never a couple we just hanged out and I took you as my date to the event. " I let it all out.

She paused for a moment. "Wasn't he the one I saw in the mansion? Why didn't you tell me? " She finally spoke.

"I already told you we wanted to keep it a secret! " I answered.