Chpt 2

Picture of Dylan, at the photo attach.

Chapter two - Not the same.

*Samantha*

I woke up with the rays of sunshine disturbing my sleep, with a little bit of headache... Arghh splitting headache. I grumbled under my breath like I'm a 5 year old but who could blame me because I was really lazy.

I slowly opened my eyes to be greeted by Ariana's body slung in ways it's not supposed to be. Girls be crazy... But wait I'm also crazy. I had carried her back to our dorm, like literally her body over my shoulder and yes definitely I got looks from people perhaps thinking I was kidnapping her. I was slightly disappointed about Dylan and her, I mean I know I have a lot of other friends that dylan had messed it but still, Ariana hated him in ways I couldn't understand...

I had these stupid chills down my spine anytime I thought about dylan.. I will regret this eventually, I'm certain.

It was no secret I felt something about dylan and sometimes I felt like ripping my hair out...

My phone vibrates indicating I was getting a text. I click on the buttons opening the message.

I'm outside your dorm, I need to talk to you.. I'm sorry-J

Oh, did I mention Jesse was my boyfriend.. Which made it so wrong to have these feelings about dylan.

I moved to my feet, heading for the bathroom to brush my teeth and pour a handful of cold water on my face... Jesse could wait, after all he caused this upon himself. I quietly walked out of the bathroom, closing it so it won't make any sound. I step out of the room looking around for any sign of Jesse ... I finally spot him his head resting on the wall some doors away from mine with his eyes closed.

I felt bad, as I walked up to him. He must have noticed me walking towards him as he quickly jolts and walked over to me, his eyes filled with so much emotions.

"Hey" He breathed out.

"Hi" I replied as he just stared at me perhaps trying to get some yelling from me and when I don't he cleared his throat..

"I'm sorry, I get if you're not going to forgive me.. But I'm sorry, I shouldn't have snapped like that... It's just that you spend more time with her than me... I mean, I need you every single time.. Next to me... I'm really sorry"

His confession took me back like wondering how I ended up with someone like Jesse.. He was always worried about me.

But his eyes still held a lot of more than he was apologizing for... But I won't push it.

"Baby.. It's fine,Although I love seeing you so lost" I joked.

He smiled but it didn't quite reach his eyes and again, I ignored it.

"Haha.. This is not being lost, I'm just vulnerable when it comes to you" he moved closer.

"I don't understand" I confessed

Understand how I don't know anything again.

"You don't have to.... I love you" he whispered then moved closed to me capturing his lips with mine.

Why does it feel so wrong when it's the right thing?

I opened the door of the dorm, sighing and sliding down the door with my eyes closed , I was going to meet Jesse for lunch and I didn't know why it bothered me, I mean I.. Wanted to spend more time with him? Right?