Jimin ff- Lie ch 2.

You:...Tae..Taehyung..

Taehyung was in shocked to see you.

Taehyung: Y/n!!

You: No! WATCH OUT!

Taehyung looked behind him and quickly dodged Jimin.

Taehyung: JIMIN! WHAT THE HELL! THIS WHOLE TIME YOU HAD HER!!

Jimin: Shut the fuck up!!

Jimin locked the doors behind him.

With a sudden action Jimin took out a knife that was in his back pocket.

-

Taehyung POV

I was looking around the room to find any weapons. My eye's caught a gun. I quickly took it and pointed at him.

Jimin just smirked.

Jimin: Shoot me. I. DARE. YOU.

My hands we're shaky. I heard Y/n cry in the back suddenly.

Taehyung: I won't shoot you unless you give me Y/n..

Jimin chuckled.

Jimin: Hell no. I'm not just gonna give her up that easily.

I pulled the trigger...But..Nothing..With a sudden action Jimin came rushing towards me and stabbed my stomach. I tried as fast as I could to dodge it but he was too fast...

Blood started bleeding through my shirt. I heard Y/n crying and yelling in the back. Then..The next thing you know is that I blacked out..

-

(Still Taehyung's POV)

I slowly opened my eye's and saw myself in a wheelchair. I looked to my right and saw..Jungkook..I looked down to my stomach and saw the blood from yesterday..

Taehyung: *Fuck....*

The door slowly opened and I saw Jimin.

Jimin: Taehyung~ How are you doing? Good. Okay.

Taehyung: Where's Y/n?!

Jimin: Shhh..~ You will wake up Jungkook. -He smirked.-

My blood was boiling inside of me...He's gone fucking insane haven't he..?

Taehyung: FUCKING GET US OUT OF HERE!!!

-

(Jungkook POV)

I was woken up from a fimiliar voice that was shouting..I looked over to my left and saw Taehyung...

Jungkook:..Hyung..??

Taehyung looked over to me.

Taehyung: Jungkook! Did he did an-

Jimin punched Taehyung's stomach. Taehyung groaned loudly in pain. I looked down where he got punched at and saw blood on his shirt.

Jungkook: Taehyung-Hyung!! W-What happened?!

Taehyung shook his head in frighten. My eye's we're starting to tear up and so was Taehyung's.

Jimin: Since your a new guest here, Taehyung. You will be staying here, FOREVER.

I saw a tear escaped Taehyung's eye..

Jimin: I'll be going now.

Jimin went out the door and slammed it shut.

-

(Y/N POV)

Every minute I kept getting more worried of Taehyung..& Jungkook..The door opened and Jimin entered.