Chapter 34

before i post this i would like to say #1 SEXUAL CONTENT and #2 except for editing, i did not write this (-:

Maddy's P.O.V.

I hold Robbie's hand as he leads me to the hotel room. He reaches into his back pocket and pulls out our room card. I bit my lip anxiously as he opened the door. I barely get inside before he shut the door and pushes me up against it.

"Eager are we?" I joke giggling.

"Yes I am," He says starting to kiss me.

I reach up and entangle my fingers in his hair as we kiss. He groans as I tug gently on his luscious brown locks. He slips his tongue into my mouth which causes me to jump a little in surprise.

He laughs into the kiss. I feel him grip my hips gently and pull me closer to him. I feel as if my heart is racing a million beats a second. I've never been so nervous or excited my entire life.

Robbie walks me back slowly to the bed which is only a few feet away. He lays me down and begins kissing my neck. I bit my lip to stop a moan.

He kisses from behind my ear down to my collarbone. I feel his fingertips lightly trail to the hem of my shirt and he begins to lift my shirt off. Before he pulls off the fabric, he stops and sat up. He props himself up with his hands on either side of my head.

"Maddy, are you sure you want to do this? I don't want to force you into anything.." He says quickly. He was visibly nervous and I nervously laughed at him.

"Robbie, I'd want nothing more in the world. I love you," The words barely escape my lips.

"I love you too," He whispers leaning down to kiss me again.

He only breaks the kiss to take off my shirt and I feel the goosebumps on my skin form from the cold room temperature. I shiver as Robbie looks me up and down lovingly.

"So beautiful. I love you so much," Robbie whispers.

I felt a sudden boost of courage and I opened my mouth to speak, "If you love me so much, show me. Robbie Kay, I want you to make love to me. Please."

His eyes flash brightly and he nods quickly. He takes off his shirt and begins unbuckling his belt. I watch as he quickly undresses himself and I'm suddenly at a loss of words. Robbie slips off my shorts and panties, and I feel a sudden rush of lust.

Robbie grabs a condom from the nighstand drawer, and rolls it on.

"You r-ready?" He asks nervously biting his lip.

I nod and he enters me slowly. I scream a little at the extreme pain I'm feeling. I feel multiple tears trickle down my cheeks and Robbie watches me with a horrified expression.

"M-Maddy! I'm so sorry. Do you want me to stop?!" He asks terrified.

I can hardly speak but I shake my head no. He kisses my tears away as he fully enters me.

"I'm so sorry." He whispers lovingly.

After giving me a long time to adjust, Robbie began slowly thrusting into me. I gasp and clench my teeth. This hurts much more than I thought it would. My eyes were closed but a few tears continued sneaking their way out. Suddenly, the crazy pain turns into deep pleasure, and I moan loudly.

"You can go a l-litttle faster." I tell Robbie.

"You sure?" He asks.

I nod quickly. He picks up his pace, but only a little. A quiet moan escapes his lips, and I feel shivers run down my spine. I watch his concentrated face dripping with sweat. His green eyes are locked with mine, and they hold so much passion. I felt a strange feeling in my stomach and I gasp.

"Shh.. it's okay. Let it out," Robbie whispers.

He rocks his hips into mine slowly and I let out another moan of my own. Soon after I feel myself release onto him and I feel pleasure I've never felt before.

I dig my nails into Robbie's biceps, and I feel him release into the condom. He collapses on top of me in exhaustion and we both lay there panting and gasping for air. He pulls out and rolls to the side laying beside me. He laces our fingers together and gave my hand a light squeeze.

"That was-" He starts but I cut him off.

"Wow." I finish breathlessly.

"I love you so much," He whispers pulling my body closer to him protectively.

"I love you too," I whisper into his chest as he pulls the comforter over the two of us.

A/N: holla yall how was it?!?!?!!!!!? i thought it was pretty good((((; credits to @jeremys_slimshadas for writing this bc if i wouldve written it it wouldve sucked!!!!!!!!! PLEASE COMMENT WHATCHA THINK!!!!!!! also dont forget to VOTE!!!!!!! ily all ty so much for reading(: Xx-Kate.

*was edited omg sorry if i missed anything*

KIK ME: officialkatexoxo